Amazon Prime Now

Yes I looked at what is available and it would be perfect for us as we currently have Prime. I was wondering if they have a "relationship" (?) with the resorts as Garden Grocer does as far as holding items until we arrive if I order them before my flight departs PHL.

I'm not sure about that. I used Prime Now a lot in Houston, and they rarely take the full 2 hours. The maximum amount of time I've waited was an hour and 15 minutes--Disney world area is a completely different ballgame though lol. There is an option to leave notes. I always select to have them leave my items at the door, unless I'm ordering perishables. I assume you could write the note to have them leave your items at the front desk and just notify the front desk that someone will be leaving a package for you.

We had several amazon prime orders shipped to POFQ during our recent stay. Everything worked flawlessly. when the package would arrive we would get a call from the front desk and just go pick it up. We even had some stuff arrive the day before we got there and the front desk held it for us.

Yes I looked at what is available and it would be perfect for us as we currently have Prime. I was wondering if they have a "relationship" (?) with the resorts as Garden Grocer does as far as holding items until we arrive if I order them before my flight departs PHL.

This is what I was wondering too! Hoping to use this when we go in Dec but havent heard from anybody who has actually used it yet.

Used Pantry on our trip this month at CBR and it worked great. the Prime now is VERY interesting

Just an FYI, make sure they have everything your family will need before you decide to skip garden grocer. The big gaping hole for us was no sandwich bread :scratchin. They had tortillas, and gluten free bread (frozen), but no fresh bread. Also, no produce. So no fresh fruit to grab and go.

What address are people using for prime now? The post box address won't work, are you using the street address of the hotel?

It's important to mention their offerings change frequently. Today they may offer oranges and tomorrow, they may not.

Also, the prices fluctuate quite a bit. I purchased a pack of Apple & Eve juice boxes at a steal for 75 cents. Now, those same juice boxes are $2.49.

What address are people using for prime now? The post box address won't work, are you using the street address of the hotel?
When I called, I gave them the resort address. I used CBR and the customer service rep said delivery was available. You can also put the zip code in the app. It requires the zip code before you can shop.

When I called, I gave them the resort address. I used CBR and the customer service rep said delivery was available. You can also put the zip code in the app. It requires the zip code before you can shop.
I meant for the delivery address.

There's a physical address for each resort. Look at the top of the Resort board for a Sticky thread about Shipping to your resort. It has all of the addresses listed.

We're going to play this one by ear. Since we're driving down, not sure if I'll be able to order everything we need. I might just order what we can and make the grocery stop super quick for the other 1-2 items.

Has anyone used Amazon Prime Now (NOT pantry) to get groceries/items delivered to the resort? I checked the app and they do deliver to the zip code. Can anyone speak from personal experience?

I actually work as an Independent Contractor for Amazon Flex and I deliver both one hour and two hour deliveries for Amazon Prime Now.

I am not soliciting business here but I wanted to provide answers to your questions.

There are tens of thousands of items you are able to order and the selection changes daily. Many of the prices are better than you are able to find at the local big box stores. Deliveries are made to the Front Desk and cold purchases are stored for you. You are able to order in advance and set up a two hour window for delivery to your Resort. Also you would use the physical address for the Resort. There is a separate Amazon Prime Now app you download or you may also use the website and place your order that way. Delivery drivers are not allowed to take cash tips and you are able to adjust the tip amount up to 48 hours after delivery. I personally worked at WDW for over 18 years and love that I'm able to still deliver Smiles every day to Amazon Prime Customers!

I actually work as an Independent Contractor for Amazon Flex and I deliver both one hour and two hour deliveries for Amazon Prime Now.

I am not soliciting business here but I wanted to provide answers to your questions.

There are tens of thousands of items you are able to order and the selection changes daily. Many of the prices are better than you are able to find at the local big box stores. Deliveries are made to the Front Desk and cold purchases are stored for you. You are able to order in advance and set up a two hour window for delivery to your Resort. Also you would use the physical address for the Resort. There is a separate Amazon Prime Now app you download or you may also use the website and place your order that way. Delivery drivers are not allowed to take cash tips and you are able to adjust the tip amount up to 48 hours after delivery. I personally worked at WDW for over 18 years and love that I'm able to still deliver Smiles every day to Amazon Prime Customers!
Thank you for the info. How far in advance can an order be placed? Especially considering the items available change often.

Just an FYI, make sure they have everything your family will need before you decide to skip garden grocer. The big gaping hole for us was no sandwich bread :scratchin. They had tortillas, and gluten free bread (frozen), but no fresh bread. Also, no produce. So no fresh fruit to grab and go.

If bread is the only thing missing, many of the WDW resorts sell bread, e.g. WL Mercantile. Though it may be a little more expensive than in a normal store, it may still be worth it.

SW

We used Amazon Prime to purchase and deliver FireTV to Swan Resort...Swan charged $5.00 but they delivered to our room...

I've never used it at Disney but use it in NYC at least 3 times a week. Delivery if not really free since you have to be a prime member but if you already are one it is great.

I will caution that for food and random items the selection can vary from day to day (and hour to hour). So if there are things you really need don't rely on it but if you aren't picky on what cereal you want then it is fine. Also their mest selection is hit or miss and mostly factory frozen stuff.

We have a luxury of grocery stores that also participate in it so have better luck with groceries through that system but not Amazon direct.

We will definitely try this on our upcomng trip. Free delivery + $10 coupon makes the decision easy. We love Amazon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter