Amazon Prime Now

DisneyArie

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Amazon Prime Now (NOT pantry) to get groceries/items delivered to the resort? I checked the app and they do deliver to the zip code. Can anyone speak from personal experience?

Last edited:
Has anyone used Amazon Prime Now (NOT pantry) to get groceries/items delivered to the resort? I checked the app and they do deliver to the zip code. Can anyone speak from personal experience?

Where are you staying? If it is a convention resort the package is delivered to the Convention Center receiving dock. You will need to pick it up there, when they are open, and they charge a fee.
If it is a non convention resort it will be delivered directly to the resort.

I haven't heard of this until your post, but just checked it out and it looks awesome! Great prices with no delivery fee!

(I hope somone has tried it and it works well!)

From my understanding, prime now is very new as available everywhere...we are in Indy and as a test market have had it for about a year now. But it may be a couple of months until there are a bunch of first hand responses.

Prime now is great! I love it. I haven't used it at the resort though. I'm curious to see how it works there.

I checked a couple of weeks ago, and it wasn't available in the WDW area. We have had it for a while where I live, and it is awesome. Glad to see it's available at WDW. I will definitely use it instead of prime pantry this trip.

When I first heard of Prime Now, I immediately thought of the gold mine they could tap into by offering the service near Disney World. Glad to hear this is finally happening!

We have had Prime Now in Atlanta for a while. FYI, when you go to check-out, there's a space to include a tip for the driver. As if you were getting delivery from a restaurant.

So will the resorts accept refrigerated foods from this delivery just as with Garden Grocer and store them at bell services until our arrival?

So will the resorts accept refrigerated foods from this delivery just as with Garden Grocer and store them at bell services until our arrival?
They have some refrigerated foods but not a big variety. If you're into organic food, there are a lot of options. There are things like brown eggs, skim milk, fresh fruit, orange juice, etc. You can even get deli meat and bread.

I haven't heard of this until your post, but just checked it out and it looks awesome! Great prices with no delivery fee!

(I hope somone has tried it and it works well!)

No delivery fee, but a tip, while not required, is expected. I believe you can pay the tip during online checkout, or directly to the delivery-person.

Has anybody actually tried Amazon Prime to the polynesian resort? I am considering it instead of Garden Grocer for our upcoming trip.

Is Prime Now included with the standard Amazon Prime, or is a separate subscription required?

They have some refrigerated foods but not a big variety. If you're into organic food, there are a lot of options. There are things like brown eggs, skim milk, fresh fruit, orange juice, etc. You can even get deli meat and bread.
Yes I looked at what is available and it would be perfect for us as we currently have Prime. I was wondering if they have a "relationship" (?) with the resorts as Garden Grocer does as far as holding items until we arrive if I order them before my flight departs PHL.

Yes I looked at what is available and it would be perfect for us as we currently have Prime. I was wondering if they have a "relationship" (?) with the resorts as Garden Grocer does as far as holding items until we arrive if I order them before my flight departs PHL.

I don't know, but since it's just a 2-hour delivery, why not order when you land in Orlando or even when you get to your resort? At least, until we get confirmation about how the resort handles deliveries from Prime Now, that's probably what I would do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter