Amazing meals, take me word for it

alternativepirate

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

I was just at the world a little while ago and I had some amazing meals. If anyone is unsure of where to eat here are some sure bets.

Jiko- best meal of the trip by far. Very quiet atmosphere and incredible food. Everything has so much flavor. Pure perfection.

Nine Dragons- this resturants sometimes gets a bad rep, but I had a great experience. I am a big fan of dumplings so I ordered some of those. Very good. They didn't come out super hot in temp but the taste was great. I had the Honey sesame chicken which was delicious. My friend has the kung pao chicken which had lots of yummy peanuts and was a little spicy. Very positive experience. Some people think its a little pricey but this isn't your average chinese takeout. You are paying for quality.

Ohana - always a favorite. The noodles and dumplings are to die for. Anyone who hasn't been to ohana recently should go give it a try. It won't disappoint.

Boma - not your usual buffet, which is a great change sometimes. The food is terrific and there is lots of it. Different curries, breads, soups and desserts are very tasty.

So I didn't mention things like Le Cellier, which was fantastic, but the resturants I mentioned are sometimes overlooked. Well, maybe not Ohana.

Just wanted to put my two cents into things and I hope you guys go and try these resturants if you haven't before, take my word for it. The dinning on my last trip was wonderful and really added to the incredible time I had.

:thumbsup2
Cheers

I'm glad to see you liked Nine Dragons, my son and his wife love it and have convinced me to try it when I go in December.

I'm glad to read that you really enjoyed Jiko so much. It along with California Grill is our favorite place to dine at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter