Am I mistaken? MNSSHP

Pixeldust Fairy

DIS Veteran
I have been reading about people scheduling FP+ for MNSSHP. Am I missing something? I thought there were no FP for Party nights. I didn't think there was a need for them. Anyone that can enlighten me.

They are scheduling them from 4-7pm since the CMs usually allow entry to MK at 4pm on party nights. People who do this have regular tickets linked to MDE and are using one of their allotted days to schedule FP+ for the party day. Then, they use their party ticket instead of a regular admission at 4pm but still get to use their FP+. Then they can use their regular admission on another day later in the trip or so and book FP+ after the party is over. Its kinda a work around the system, a loophole if you will. They need to fix it so park entry is required in order to use FP+, otherwise I honestly feel that this will see a lot of abuse.

They are scheduling them from 4-7pm since the CMs usually allow entry to MK at 4pm on party nights. People who do this have regular tickets linked to MDE and are using one of their allotted days to schedule FP+ for the party day. Then, they use their party ticket instead of a regular admission at 4pm but still get to use their FP+. Then they can use their regular admission on another day later in the trip or so and book FP+ after the party is over. Its kinda a work around the system, a loophole if you will. They need to fix it so park entry is required in order to use FP+, otherwise I honestly feel that this will see a lot of abuse.

Ah, I see. I was confused on that. Thanks for the clarification. That makes sense now.

I just linked my MNSSHP Ticket confirmation to my MDE account and was able to set up my FP+ selections without using an additional ticket day....

I just linked my MNSSHP Ticket confirmation to my MDE account and was able to set up my FP+ selections without using an additional ticket day....

Same here. We have 3 day tickets plus a MNSSHP ticket and it let me schedule FP+ for 4 days

I don't see what the big deal is if people can enjoy the rides for a couple of hours fastly so they can enjoy the Halloween party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter