Am I Allowed to Post This?

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
Just want to apologize in advance if I'm not supposed to post something like this but I thought I would take a chance because I'm excited!

I listen to a few other podcasts besides the DIS Unplugged and one of them is the WDW News Today podcast. The host, Tom Corless, has been doing a late night show this summer and just invited DH and I to be guests on it tonight!! DH and I LOVE Disney and started a blog about it recently (check my profile if you want to know what it is...I know you're not allowed to promote your own website on the boards). So I guess we'll be talking about our blog our experiences at Disney being DVC Members or having young kids..not sure yet. I'm so excited! If we had the time I would absolutely love to do a podcast on our own but I know with our current schedules that will not happen anytime soon, so this is as close as I'll get for the moment! If you'd be interested in listening tonight to the live show just PM me and I'll send you the link.

PS... to the DIS Unplugged Podcast Crew... DH and I are always available if you need any extra guests on the show!! It's still our favorite podcast out of all the ones we listen to! :cool1:

Just want to apologize in advance if I'm not supposed to post something like this but I thought I would take a chance because I'm excited!

I listen to a few other podcasts besides the DIS Unplugged and one of them is the WDW News Today podcast. The host, Tom Corless, has been doing a late night show this summer and just invited DH and I to be guests on it tonight!! DH and I LOVE Disney and started a blog about it recently (check my profile if you want to know what it is...I know you're not allowed to promote your own website on the boards). So I guess we'll be talking about our blog our experiences at Disney being DVC Members or having young kids..not sure yet. I'm so excited! If we had the time I would absolutely love to do a podcast on our own but I know with our current schedules that will not happen anytime soon, so this is as close as I'll get for the moment! If you'd be interested in listening tonight to the live show just PM me and I'll send you the link.

PS... to the DIS Unplugged Podcast Crew... DH and I are always available if you need any extra guests on the show!! It's still our favorite podcast out of all the ones we listen to! :cool1:
ya got guts kid.............i like that..........:rotfl2:

I enjoy the WDW News Today podcasts, even if the host (Tom) has a really bizarre hatred of anything Universal. When they announced that they were doing the "Late Night" special of shows, I was shocked they weren't putting them out to download (I guess to encourage people to listen live) as it took away my chance of listening to them all. You should have a fun time.

As soon as Kevin gets here you'll be eating a bag of ban!!!!

banthemall.jpg

btw, I'm just kidding.

you have a decent blog:thumbsup2 whats your traffic like?

Thanks! Honestly? Practically nonexistent unfortunately, lol. It's still pretty recent and we don't really advertise it at all... Plus with my husband's extremely busy work schedule and business trips it's difficult to post regularly. We're working on it though! We have a two week trip coming up in October and will be trying out lots of new things for us like the BBB for our DD, and the 3D Delicious Dessert Discovery at the F&W Festival. I plan on taking a lot of pictures and updating daily with trip reports so it should be great!

As soon as Kevin gets here you'll be eating a bag of ban!!!!

banthemall.jpg

btw, I'm just kidding.

Even when your joking, you can be annoying.

If your only way to be funny involves using my name...I'm going to politely ask you to stop trying.

Find a way to make your point without involving me.

Personally....I'm over it.

Thanks.

Even when your joking, you can be annoying.

If your only way to be funny involves using my name...I'm going to politely ask you to stop trying.

Find a way to make your point without involving me.

Personally....I'm over it.

Thanks.

Sorry Kevin, I really didn't mean anything by it and I wasn't trying to prove any points. :)

I do have a question though... what are you over? We've never had any problems that I can remember. You're my favorite on the Dis. :confused3

My new home:
Picture149.jpg

Sorry Kevin, I really didn't mean anything by it and I wasn't trying to prove any points. :)

I do have a question though... what are you over? We've never had any problems that I can remember. You're my favorite on the Dis. :confused3

My new home:
Picture149.jpg

I truly apologize for my reaction.

I confused this with someone else and reacted without thinking.

This just caught me at the wrong time today and I shouldnt have posted what I did.

I hope you will accept my apology.

Kevin

I truly apologize for my reaction.

I confused this with someone else and reacted without thinking.

This just caught me at the wrong time today and I shouldnt have posted what I did.

I hope you will accept my apology.

Kevin

Yeah dude, no problem.

(I should have held out and demanded that you come with me and my family for a dining review of the Plaza Restaurant inside the MK before accepting!!)

lugnut33, with your doghouse pic, you just became my new favorite poster on this board!

:worship:

Hey Dalt01... Your dog is so cute! Is he a poodle or a bichon? We have a bichon named Coconut and she looks just like yours!

Well this thread only went in off into a million different topics.

Great blog! I'll have to check out the "other" WDW podcast. Break a leg! Or I guess that's television. Break an ear?

LOL Thanks! I don't know why I'm nervous... no one is actually going to see me here in my bathrobe. :surfweb:

*Whew* Thank goodness that's over!! I think it would be SO much fun to do a podcast but definitely not live... I can't think that fast. Dave did great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter