Alumni Summer Program

Joanna71985

<marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien
Hey, this is for any CP alumni out there. For this summer, they are giving alumni the chance to go back to work in Disney. The only roles being offered are QSFB and custodial. Here is the info:
Arrival Dates:
Arrival dates are May 16 or May 23, and the departure date is August 10th.

Roles:
Positions are available in Quick-Service Food & Beverage and Custodial roles only.
(Due to operational need, alumni participating in a summer term cannot be placed in other roles, even if they have up-to-date training for that area.)

Pay:
Rate of pay will be $6.67 per hour. Students placed in a Quick-Service Food & Beverage role will receive a $.50 per hour pay premium for a total pay rate of $7.17 per hour.

Housing:
Program participants will live in one of the Disney Housing apartment complexes near the Walt Disney World Resort.

Hours:
Participants are guaranteed 30 hours a week, but will most likely work between 40-45 hours per week. Participants are also welcome to sign up for extra hours if additional shifts are available.

Educational Opportunities:
Because of the short duration of the program, no formal education offerings will be available; however, all participants are welcome to participate in learning activities and sessions offered through the Disney Learning Centers.

Deadline to Apply:
The application deadline for this program is Sunday, April 15, 2007.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to apply:

To apply, send an e-mail to wdw.college.recruiting@disney.com by April 15 with the following information:

Your full name
Your personnel number (PerNr), if known
Last four digits of your Social Security number
Official School Name
(for example, Western Michigan University instead of WMU)
Role Preference -
Quick-Service Food & Beverage or Custodial (or open to both)
Work Location Preference (if applicable) -
placements are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed
Location of any tattoos you have (if applicable)
Disney College Recruiting will respond to your e-mail with further information about the recruiting process.

i was SO excited when i received this email. my friends and i emailed them right back! i'm just happy b/c i'll get to hang out with my friends and my florida boyfriend all summer long! popcorn::

I don't think that I could go down and work on the College Program when I know if I wanted to I could work at my old job site for the same amount as they are play Quick Service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter