Alpacas

Any watch Dirty Jobs? Some Alpacas like to use the bathroom too close to where they eat. Bad Alpacas!!

Hey, are you going to Rhinebeck?! I am, and by my Dis handle you can see I'm a knitter and love anything wooly, especially the cute and cuddly Alpaca!

Sorry I missed this. I had a great time at Rhinebeck. Didn't get any alpaca there though. Didn't find the right yarn or fiber. I have a few pictures. I just have to get them into the computer from the memory card. That's the problem with digital photography.

Did you get anything good? I got a few things, just no alpaca.

Kim

I was doing some research about local animal ordinances:
Animals that are allowed in my city/village must fall into one of these three categories.
1. Common household pets such as dogs, cats, etc., as long as there are not more than three of any one species permanently boarded or kept.
2. Livestock, as long as there are not more than three animals, and the parcel or lot is at least two acres in size.
3. Poultry, if there are no more than 12 and the parcel or lot is over one acre.

I was doing some research about local animal ordinances:
Animals that are allowed in my city/village must fall into one of these three categories.
1. Common household pets such as dogs, cats, etc., as long as there are not more than three of any one species permanently boarded or kept.
2. Livestock, as long as there are not more than three animals, and the parcel or lot is at least two acres in size.
3. Poultry, if there are no more than 12 and the parcel or lot is over one acre.

Does a giraffe qualify as livestock? :rotfl:

Kim

Does a giraffe qualify as livestock? :rotfl:

Kim

The city counsel is rather curmudgeon-y. I think it may be hard to explain alpacas, or llamas as livestock. But then again, I would need to win (or inherit) a large sum of money before I could start my [blue sky]alpaca ranch[/blue sky].:goodvibes

Have you seen that mini-giraffe in the Direct TV commercials? That thing is AWESOME!! I want one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter