Alohaaaaa!!! Let's do the hula!!!!!! TR LINK ADDED

DRAMA!

What does dry it up mean? Is that a Southern term?

I never stopped to think that it may be a Southern term---Of course, I've lived in the South all my life.

LOL!!

When my mom says it, it means quit your crying before I give you something to cry about!! :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 Exactly! And, of course, my daddy would always add that line right after Dry it up or I'll give you something to cry about! (This was usually said as we pulled into the parking lot of the church on Sunday morning. Then we'd get out all and go in like we were one big happy family! :laughing: )

I believe I may have been guilty of saying the same thing to my own children. :rolleyes1

Wow...DRAMA at the baby shower! Ugh! :rolleyes: Sorry your trip is now on hold...

"Dry it up!" I've never heard that before, but I like it! :thumbsup2

You and Dawn both look so cute in that pic! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Exactly! And, of course, my daddy would always add that line right after Dry it up or I'll give you something to cry about! (This was usually said as we pulled into the parking lot of the church on Sunday morning. Then we'd get out all and go in like we were one big happy family! :laughing: )

I believe I may have been guilty of saying the same thing to my own children. :rolleyes1

And there was also, "If you fall and break your legs, don't come running to me!" :rotfl: - spoken to a child who was possibly jumping out of a tree onto a trampoline or something crazy.

My favorite response when I was in trouble was: "But mama I really, really want to go out with my friends", to which she would reply, "And people in Hell want ice water!" Such a loving person she could be at times! :rolleyes1

You look lovely in all your shower pictures! What a glow you have!!

Sorry about the Drama. Just love family sometimes. :sad2:

Great update! Can't wait to see Hannah! :yay:

Ugh to all the drama, but all the pictures from the shower are super cute!!! Love the carousel horse!

Sorry to hear the trip has been postponed, but you are still doing the February one, right?

I didn't realize "dry it up" was a Southern term -- we use that one all the time. :laughing:

Wow ! Your sister seems like a major drama queen :laughing: Well they always say u can pick your friends but you can't pick your family ! Sorry that your trip w/ your Mom has been postponed till next December due to jealousy :hug:

Adorable baby shower pictures , the carousel horse is beautiful !

The doggies are soo cute , looks like they get along great :)

All aboard the Drama Express, woo-woo!!! Sorry to hear that your sister reacted the way she did at...where was it again...oh ya, YOUR baby shower. Ugh, I'd have been extremely annoyed too. Yeah for your mom though, taking her the bathroom (like a toddler;)) and telling her to quit her crying. Save the drama for your mama honey! That's what I would have said. Although the expression "dry it up" is now one of my favorites and I plan on using it so thank your mom for me!:laughing:

Your shower pics are adorable! You definitely have the glow! Girl, you are getting down to the wire now, you must be getting so excited for Hannah to arrive.:goodvibes Bummer about your trip being pushed back but that means Hannah will be that much older which should make for an easier trip.:thumbsup2

My favorite response when I was in trouble was: "But mama I really, really want to go out with my friends", to which she would reply, "And people in Hell want ice water!"

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Wow---that brought back some memories---I, too, had a loving mama who said the same thing.

That's awful about the drama with your sister, but I'm glad you didn't let it spoil your time! That carousel horse is beautiful! Hope you got lots of goodies!!
Your pups are such cuties!!

I'm joining in too!

I loved your last TR and I was excited to see you'd started a new one.

How exciting that you guys get to stay at the Poly!! That's my ultimate dream resort.

Your baby shower pics are too cute...we're in the process of planning a baby shower for my brother's girlfriend this week, so it was neat to see yours.

I'm looking forward to hearing more:thumbsup2

Wow! I'm so tardy for this party! Maybe if I tiptoe in...no one will notice I'm just getting here....:tiptoe:

You know I luv yeah, right?

You look great! Such a gorgeous mamma to be! :hug:

Glad to hear all is well with the baby.

:rainbow:ALOHA! POLY HERE YOU COME!!! :rainbow:

This is awesome! I am sooo jealous (in a good way) that Hannah's first trip will be to a beautiful Deluxe resort!

This will be so fun, I think Hollie and Hannah will need matching Tropical outfits.... for a pic on the beach. :yay:

It's so nice that Punkin could come to your shower. You both look adorable!

Sorry your Mom/Daughter/Grandaughter trip was postponed.
Like you said, the crowds at WWOHP will be alot better next year. :)

Do we get to see pics of your baby shower gifts? I'm sure you got some cute little things. :cloud9:

:headache: to the drama at the baby shower! That was really messed up of your sister to do that to you at that time, she could have waited until later! :mad: lol

Of course you and your baby bump are too cute :cutie:

Rusty and Gracie are too funny! :laughing:

And you're right, you're probably better off waiting on going to the WWoHP! From what I hear it's INSANITY down there right now!

Hey gorgeous! Aww you and your baby bump = precious!! Gosh you're so little!! So sorry to hear about your sis :( Ugh, what a huge bummer. Glad your Mom stepped in... Idk, I'd probably not be as good of a person as you are and really give a piece of my mind LOL... like I said... you're twice the person I am!! Dawn look so cute! I don't know her but I've definitely seen her TR's on here and everything! Btw, yes you are right about the Harry Potter thing.... CROWDED!! My boss went last saturday.. and he said you could hardly move, wall-to-wall people!! :( DEF be glad you're waiting to go... and let all that settle down! Hope you're feeling well!! <3

Great shower pics!:thumbsup2 I assume you got some great stuff! Sorry about your sis!:sad2: It'll all be ok in the end!:love:

I like the phrase dry it up...gonna have to use that one for sure....

I think you do look like sisters.

LOL!!!! Its a cute phrase!!

Awww, I will have to tell them that!

I never stopped to think that it may be a Southern term---Of course, I've lived in the South all my life.

OH yeah...we heard that one too! lol! :rotfl:

Wow...DRAMA at the baby shower! Ugh! :rolleyes: Sorry your trip is now on hold...

"Dry it up!" I've never heard that before, but I like it! :thumbsup2

You and Dawn both look so cute in that pic! :goodvibes

I know....but at least now I can look forward to a trip in February and then the end of next year! :)

Awww, thanks girl! :goodvibes

And there was also, "If you fall and break your legs, don't come running to me!" :rotfl: - spoken to a child who was possibly jumping out of a tree onto a trampoline or something crazy.

I heard that one too!!! LOL!!!

My favorite response when I was in trouble was: "But mama I really, really want to go out with my friends", to which she would reply, "And people in Hell want ice water!" Such a loving person she could be at times! :rolleyes1

You look lovely in all your shower pictures! What a glow you have!!

HAHAHAHAHA That is hilarious!!!!!

Sorry about the Drama. Just love family sometimes. :sad2:

Great update! Can't wait to see Hannah! :yay:

I know :(

Me too!!!! LOL!!

Heather..please do not forget to send me and Kristen a pic of the baby when you have her!

Ugh to all the drama, but all the pictures from the shower are super cute!!! Love the carousel horse!

Sorry to hear the trip has been postponed, but you are still doing the February one, right?

I didn't realize "dry it up" was a Southern term -- we use that one all the time.

I know..I am going nuts!!!

Oh yes....we are still going in February! Thank goodness!! ;)

LOL!!

Wow ! Your sister seems like a major drama queen :laughing: Well they always say u can pick your friends but you can't pick your family ! Sorry that your trip w/ your Mom has been postponed till next December due to jealousy

Adorable baby shower pictures , the carousel horse is beautiful !

The doggies are soo cute , looks like they get along great :)

Oh she definately is that!!! That is exactly the truth!

Awww, thank you!!

They do! They are so funny together!!

All aboard the Drama Express, woo-woo!!! Sorry to hear that your sister reacted the way she did at...where was it again...oh ya, YOUR baby shower. Ugh, I'd have been extremely annoyed too. Yeah for your mom though, taking her the bathroom (like a toddler;)) and telling her to quit her crying. Save the drama for your mama honey! That's what I would have said. Although the expression "dry it up" is now one of my favorites and I plan on using it so thank your mom for me!:laughing:

Your shower pics are adorable! You definitely have the glow! Girl, you are getting down to the wire now, you must be getting so excited for Hannah to arrive.:goodvibes Bummer about your trip being pushed back but that means Hannah will be that much older which should make for an easier trip.

LOL!!!! You are too funny!!! I know, of all places my baby shower! My mom is so funny like that! When she is done, she is done!! lol!!

Aww thank you!!! I am excited and ready. I know it will be here before we know it!

Wow---that brought back some memories---I, too, had a loving mama who said the same thing.

LOL!!! We heard all kinds of things like that! ;)

That's awful about the drama with your sister, but I'm glad you didn't let it spoil your time! That carousel horse is beautiful! Hope you got lots of goodies!!
Your pups are such cuties!!

Oh she wasn't gonna spoil my day! I just kept my sweet smile on my face! :)

I'm joining in too!

I loved your last TR and I was excited to see you'd started a new one.

How exciting that you guys get to stay at the Poly!! That's my ultimate dream resort.

Your baby shower pics are too cute...we're in the process of planning a baby shower for my brother's girlfriend this week, so it was neat to see yours.

I'm looking forward to hearing more:thumbsup2

Awww yay!! :welcome: Thank you so much!!

It is my ultimate dream too! I stayed there in 94 and am so ready to go back!

Aww, thank you!!! :goodvibes

Wow! I'm so tardy for this party! Maybe if I tiptoe in...no one will notice I'm just getting here....:tiptoe:

You know I luv yeah, right?
LOL!! I thought you were here the entire time!!!

You look great! Such a gorgeous mamma to be! :hug:

Glad to hear all is well with the baby.
Awww thanks!!

:rainbow:ALOHA! POLY HERE YOU COME!!! :rainbow:

This is awesome! I am sooo jealous (in a good way) that Hannah's first trip will be to a beautiful Deluxe resort!
I am sooooo excited!!!! I know Hollie is getting there. She said she wants to go to the luau! lol

This will be so fun, I think Hollie and Hannah will need matching Tropical outfits.... for a pic on the beach.
Oh yes definately!! I have to get them a really cute dress!

It's so nice that Punkin could come to your shower. You both look adorable!

Sorry your Mom/Daughter/Grandaughter trip was postponed.
Like you said, the crowds at WWOHP will be alot better next year. :)

Do we get to see pics of your baby shower gifts? I'm sure you got some cute little things.

Aw, thank you!! I was glad that she came too!

Oh yes, that is what I am hoping for. Maybe by next December it will be a lot better than it is now!

I got some cute things! I didnt really register for a lot. I still have all of Hollie's clothes, crib, little things here and there thank goodness. So, I just registered for things I didn't have. Oh, and diapers! ;)

:headache: to the drama at the baby shower! That was really messed up of your sister to do that to you at that time, she could have waited until later! :mad: lol

Of course you and your baby bump are too cute

Rusty and Gracie are too funny!

And you're right, you're probably better off waiting on going to the WWoHP! From what I hear it's INSANITY down there right now!

I am telling you!! She is just like that!!

Aww, thanks girl!!

They are so funny when they fight!

I have been reading about it and there is no way I would wait 6 hours just to get into Hogsmead!

Hey gorgeous! Aww you and your baby bump = precious!! Gosh you're so little!! So sorry to hear about your sis :( Ugh, what a huge bummer. Glad your Mom stepped in... Idk, I'd probably not be as good of a person as you are and really give a piece of my mind LOL... like I said... you're twice the person I am!! Dawn look so cute! I don't know her but I've definitely seen her TR's on here and everything! Btw, yes you are right about the Harry Potter thing.... CROWDED!! My boss went last saturday.. and he said you could hardly move, wall-to-wall people!! :( DEF be glad you're waiting to go... and let all that settle down! Hope you're feeling well!! <3

Awwww, hey pretty girl!!!
LOL! Thank you! I wish, I look like I swallowed a huge basketball!
I wanted to say something to her, but when I do it starts an even bigger fight. So, I now just ignore it. I don't like being the better person sometimes but I do what I got to do! ;)

Oh gosh!!! There is no way I could be around wall-to-wall people!!

Great shower pics!:thumbsup2 I assume you got some great stuff! Sorry about your sis!:sad2: It'll all be ok in the end!:love:

Aww, thank you so much!!! I sure hope so! I am hoping my sister gets back to her old nice self one day!

Heather..please do not forget to send me and Kristen a pic of the baby when you have her!

Oh I got you girl!!! LOL!! I still want pictures of a lapu lapu, grey goose slush, etc from you two ladies!! lol

Sometimes our best friends are more like family to us than our own family.

That is absolutely true!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter