• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alohaaaaa!!! Let's do the hula!!!!!! TR LINK ADDED

Fingers crossed for a possible December trip. I just realized something, if Hannah is actually born in 25 days, she'll be born on my birthday. :thumbsup2 My old neighbor was supposed to be having a baby boy on my birthday too.

Ooo I hope you get to do a December trip-- how fun to see the World all dressed up for the holidays!!

Yay for a possible December trip! If you can stay away from parade taping at MK, you will be happy. We were there this year and while we got a lot done after rope drop while the parade was being taped, the crowds swarmed in later. The decorations were awesome however!! :)

Hope your December trip works out. I think Disney all decorated up for the Christmas holidays is the most beautiful time there.

:dance3:YIPPEEEE!!!!! I have everything crossed! Well, maybe not "everything" but at least my fingers!:rotfl2:

LOL! You are too funny!!

Wow...dreams do come true. I hope it all works out for you Heather...:)

I sure hope so Jordan....if I don't knock some sense into my sister first!! lol

No problem :goodvibes I hope it works for you! I saw them the other day when I was placing an order - I almost bought myself one, but couldn't really justify it ;)

Great news about going in December! We love Disney at Christmas time!

I actually ordered 5!! lol!! I am a little addicted to ABC.... ;)

Fingers crossed for a possible December trip!!! :wizard:

Me too Jackie! :)

My fingers are crossed for you also that you get the December trip! Nothing like seeing Disney all decorated for Christmas.

We just love Disney decorated up for Christmas!! My mom has never been there at that time! :)

I somehow missed your baby shower post!! I'm so sorry about the sister drama!!! UGH! Believe me I sympathize!! A lot! ;) I really that that raising a stink at your shower was a jealously thing!!! Especially because that's how my sister rolls!

OMGoodness girl! You look FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!! I can't even get over it!

I hope the Dec trip works out!!!! We're going in Dec too! The 4th - 12th! I'm waiting to see when the parade taping is so we can avoid MK! Although I may try to find out how to get tickets! Especially if it's only for a few hours and they have performers the kiddos like!

LOL!!! It is a jealousy thing...its like I am kind of used to it by now!

Awww, thank you but I sure don't feel it right now!! Ugh!!!! I just feel miserable!!!!!

I do too!!! They usually have the taping the first Saturday in December so your dates should be fine! I will have to let you know if we go at that same time! :)

I want to go at Christmas so bad!! I am hoping for Dec 2011!! I hope it works out for you guys!! :yay: Your shower pictures were great...minus the drama. My sister can create drama and I have had to learn to "remove" myself from the situation. It has made our relationship better. I think her husband is the biggest instigator though!! So, I feel for ya! :)

It is so nice at that time!!!! I just love Christmas decorations!!!
Aww, thanks girl!! I am having to learn to just ignore her. Its just annoying! Its the same with my sister...the hubby is the instigator! Ugh!

oooh how exciting! Nothing like Christmas at Disney. When I went 2 years ago in November some decorations were up and I can just imagine what it would be like there with everything decked out. Crossing my fingers for you! :)

I love, love, love Christmas at Disney!!!! Nothing more fun than walking down main street with "snow" falling down! ;)

Fingers are crossed for a December trip, Heather!!! There is NOTHING like Christmas time in Disney....it is so magical and beautiful! :goodvibes

Awww, thanks girl!!! I sure hope it happens!

Good luck with getting a December trip together, Heather!! :thumbsup2

Aww, thanks Kristen!!! you only have 2 more weeks!! YIPPEE!!!

I hope you get your wish....a December trip sounds excellent!!! :thumbsup2

When will you find out?

Me too girl!!!

Well, my sister did tell my mom this weekend she WAS NOT going around Christmas time. So, I basically looked at my mom and said, "Okay, so now she is being picky its either her way or nothing at all, right?" Then I told my mom I would rather it just be Hollie, my mom, and I!

Fingers crossed for a possible December trip. I just realized something, if Hannah is actually born in 25 days, she'll be born on my birthday. :thumbsup2 My old neighbor was supposed to be having a baby boy on my birthday too.

Awww, thank you!!!
Oh, no way!!!! Well, if she is born that day I will definately be remembering your birthday! :)

Sending pixiedust: your way for a December trip !:hug:

Awwww, thank you so much!! I can feel it!! lol

Ooo I hope you get to do a December trip-- how fun to see the World all dressed up for the holidays!!

Me too!! I know my mom will love it!:goodvibes

Yay for a possible December trip! If you can stay away from parade taping at MK, you will be happy. We were there this year and while we got a lot done after rope drop while the parade was being taped, the crowds swarmed in later. The decorations were awesome however!! :)

Oh my gosh, I know! We were there last year and actually left the Saturday of the parade taping. We were not going near that park that day!! No way no how!
Aww, that is crazy we were there the same time!! We were there from that Sunday before till that Saturday. We actually had the chance to do the taping on that Friday but chose against it.

Yay!!! I hope you get a Christmas trip so we can plan together :goodvibes

Awwww me too!!!! I know we would have a blast planning it! :)

Hope your December trip works out. I think Disney all decorated up for the Christmas holidays is the most beautiful time there.

It really is! My mom is like me, she loves Christmas time so she is gonna love the decorations! :goodvibes

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!! We went to the lake and my mom and I were inside and I mentioned the trip again. Since my sister did say she was off for 2 weeks in December. Well, my mom said that my sister told her, "I am NOT GOING in December around Christmas!" What the heck......um, why!!
So, I was outside with Hollie in the swimming pool we blow up at the lake and my sister and neice got in it with us. I said something to her about being off in December and she said...No I said I had a week off in September and we could go then. I informed her how hot and crowded it can be at that time. Well, it all has to do with when she wants to go. Thats obvious!!! If she had been the first one to say December, that is when she would say she would want to go. I really wanted to dump ice cold water on her head, but I refrained myself! ;)

So, I was telling my mom and she gave me the funniest look. She said my sister DID SAY she was off in December. I knew she had, but she won't admit it!

So, my vote is for me, my mom and Hollie to go by ourselves!!! :lmao:

I have to talk to Chad's mom soon about when we are gonna book our February trip. I know that she is only gonna go to one park with us, which will be Magic Kingdom. Chad, Hollie, and I are going to Epcot and possibly another park by ourselves. His mom mostly wants to hang around the hotel and keep Hannah with her. Hollie has chosen a few things she wants to do. She wants to eat breakfast with the Princesses in Norway, and also eat where she can see the fishes swim by the window, Coral Reef! lol!

I just noticed your baby ticker....21 days....WOW that is so close!

Are you nervous or just excitted!

Do you have your bag packed?

Who knew it would be this hard to convince your DSis to go to WDW.
Okay, maybe it's time to just book a surprize trip and then she will have no choice but to go....:lmao:

So cool that you are going to be staying at POLY !!!! :yay:

i vote for you to go without your sister, too! :laughing: call me tomorrow about that february trip. i may have news. ;)

A definite yes vote for going without your sister in December! Tell her it's a Dec trip or no trip for her and see what she says :laughing:

I just noticed your baby ticker....21 days....WOW that is so close!

Are you nervous or just excitted!

Do you have your bag packed?

Who knew it would be this hard to convince your DSis to go to WDW.
Okay, maybe it's time to just book a surprize trip and then she will have no choice but to go....:lmao:

So cool that you are going to be staying at POLY !!!! :yay:

I am telling you!! It will be here before I know it!!! :)

I am a little nervous which is crazy since I have had a baby before! I really need to stay off the birthdiaries website! Thats enough to freak you out in itself!! haha

I have pretty much everything ready. I just have to remember a few things! :goodvibes

I know, right!! I am really gonna tell my mom lets just go just the 3 of us!!! lol!!

i vote for you to go without your sister, too! :laughing: call me tomorrow about that february trip. i may have news. ;)

Oh me too!!! :rotfl: I can't take it anymore!!!!

A definite yes vote for going without your sister in December! Tell her it's a Dec trip or no trip for her and see what she says :laughing:

LOL!!!! We will just tell her we are going shopping that day and we will see her later! ;)

Did you see they are offering Free Dining until Christmas! :cool1:

Maybe this could intice your DSis? :confused3

I know how you feel. I was still a little nervous about having the second baby.
But I was better prepared so it was more fun ( if that makes sense) :hug:

You'll be fine! In no time you can hold her! :cloud9:

Hi there, hope you don't mind another joining in on all your adventures - i am a bit late but have been off the boards for the last few weeks.

I followed you over from MeMom's TR. I read your last TR and you have a lovely family and its so nice that you seem to enjoy each others company so much and have so much fun.

I look forward to hearing more and all the best with the new bubby.

Cheers
Toni

Oh my gosh girl ... only 16 days!!! I hope you are feeling good. Can't wait to see pictures of little Hannah :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter