Alohaaaaa!!! Let's do the hula!!!!!! TR LINK ADDED

Good news that Hannah is still in the correct position! :thumbsup2

It has been miserably hot here lately, hasn't it? Normally we spend our afternoons at the pool in the summer, but we have been going at night just so we don't melt in the sun. It's just been ridiculous!

Have fun at your shower!

In other news....it is so stinking hot down here!! OH MY GOSH!! I have no clue how I am going to make it in July!!!! It is just crazy crazy hot!!! My parents are leaving tomorrow after the shower to go to the lake and they are taking Hollie with them. The high there for Sunday is 97! Yikes!!!!!!

you ain't kiddin'! i'm hoping that mother nature is just getting the nasty, hot stuff outta the way and then the rest of the summer will be nice and sunny and in the low to mid 80's! :laughing:

Since school has been out, I have seen A Baby Story on TLC several times.

Yes, I have cried every time.

oh, my goodness....i can't watch those AT ALL right now! i am weeping by the end. well, either that or i'm scared outta my mind about labor! :rotfl:

I am jumping on board. I am new to your TR and am looking forward to hearing about your plans.

Hi,
I am joining in for the journey too.

I went to my doctors appointment today and they said everything looked great! She is still in position and I am measuring 35 weeks, which I will be on Monday! Yay!!!

Tomorrow is my baby shower and I am looking forward to it! Hollie is excited because she knows she gets to help me open the presents!! LOL!!

In other news....it is so stinking hot down here!! OH MY GOSH!! I have no clue how I am going to make it in July!!!! It is just crazy crazy hot!!! My parents are leaving tomorrow after the shower to go to the lake and they are taking Hollie with them. The high there for Sunday is 97! Yikes!!!!!!

I hope everyones is staying cool and I will have some pictures to share after tomorrow!

Great news Heather!! Hannah seems to be right on target.
This pregancy went fast!!! Can't wait.
Have a blast at your shower today!! I hope you get everything you wanted.

97 is for whimps!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Just kidding. We are in the high 90's here, but very low humidity. 100's are comming. That's not fun for anyone. humidity or no humidity. :eek:

Glad to hear that Miss Hannah is still in position :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see the Baby Shower pictures ! I'm sure Miss Hannah Lane will get a lot of nice loot !

Sounds like Miss Hollie is gonna have a blast this weekend ! Lucky girl getting to cool off in the lake :)

It has been unbelievable hott here the last week too , temps in the 99 range and right now at 8:00 it's already 80 degrees ! Too hott for me and certainly too hott for a pregnant woman ! lol

That Hannah! She's a good girl already!:) Can't wait for pictures from the shower. I'm sure Hollie has a adorable dress to wear!;) I am one of the those hot weather lovers so I am wishing it was warm here. It is unseasoably cool hear. Yesterday was the first time it got out of the low
70s in weeks!:eek: I hope you have air conditioning and access to a pool!:thumbsup2 Have fun today!

Im finally here! Im going to make a point to read all your PTRs and TR! LOL. I hate when I get too busy for disboards! But Im back to read! I cant wait to see all your pics!
You have a beautiful family! and your MIL is such a pretty lady.
I LOVE the poly! Such a fantastic hotel!

YAY!!!!!! I am here :yay: Can't wait to see pics of the baby! I am so happy you are staying at the Poly---how fun! We took Aiden when we was 10 months old and it was great! He slept the entire time (overstimulated I guess). All we had to do was feed him bottles and push the stroller :goodvibes

I did some yard work today, and I was dripping wet. It was so hot! I hope you guys are staying as cool as possible. I think it might be cooler in Florida that it has been here.

Hollie will have fun at the shower and then at the lake. A fun day for her! :cutie: Can't wait to see all the new baby things! :yay:

Good to hear that Hannah is doing well. Since school has been out, I have seen A Baby Story on TLC several times.

Yes, I have cried every time.

This morning, they had one with the adoption of a baby girl from Korea. I definitely cried on that one. It brought back many good memories of us getting Drew. :)

I am trying to stay cool! The pool at my parents house helps alot! lol

She hada lot of fun at the shower and especially at the lake! If you can believe it, I only took one picture so I am waiting for the pictures from my friends so I can post them.

Oh my gosh, I love to watch a Baby Story! I cry everytime!!!!!!!! ITs just so sweet!!

Good to hear Hannah is doing well! (-:

Enjoy your shower tomorrow! Sounds like it will be lots of fun for Hollie! :goodvibes

Awww, thanks girl!!! I will have pictures soon! :)

I don't think so. Not in South Florida! 102 here. I don't know how people can stand to be outside. Emily nearly fainted at band camp yesterday! Everything went black for her and someone carried her inside just in time!! Scary, I tell ya. She was o.k, though.

Oh wow!! Ugh!!!!! I could not stand that!! I would be passing out myself! I am just so hot natured!!
Poor Emily.....I am so glad someone got her inside! Bless her heart!

Glad to hear the baby is healthy. Won't be long now until you're holding that sweet baby girl in your arms.:lovestruc
Enjoy your shower. Can't wait to see pics!!

I am excited and ready!!! Then maybe I won't be so hot with the hot weather!! lol

It was a nice shower and I will have some pictures soon!! :goodvibes

Good news that Hannah is still in the correct position! :thumbsup2

It has been miserably hot here lately, hasn't it? Normally we spend our afternoons at the pool in the summer, but we have been going at night just so we don't melt in the sun. It's just been ridiculous!

Have fun at your shower!

Yes it is!!! But, I can still feel her little feet all up in my ribs!! lol

It has!!! It is just awful!!!!!!! That is when I like to go is at night to my parents. I can deal with it so much better then! :goodvibes

you ain't kiddin'! i'm hoping that mother nature is just getting the nasty, hot stuff outta the way and then the rest of the summer will be nice and sunny and in the low to mid 80's! :laughing:

oh, my goodness....i can't watch those AT ALL right now! i am weeping by the end. well, either that or i'm scared outta my mind about labor! :rotfl:

I am dreading July and August!! Ugh!!!!!! Its gonna be worse I am afraid!!

LOL!! I cry like a baby on those shows and any Disney movie right now. I am a crying mess!! :lmao:

I am jumping on board. I am new to your TR and am looking forward to hearing about your plans.

Aww, thank you so much and :welcome: Glad to have you here!!

Hi,
I am joining in for the journey too.

Yay Scott!!!!! I am so glad your here!:goodvibes

Great news Heather!! Hannah seems to be right on target.
This pregancy went fast!!! Can't wait.
Have a blast at your shower today!! I hope you get everything you wanted.

97 is for whimps!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Just kidding. We are in the high 90's here, but very low humidity. 100's are comming. That's not fun for anyone. humidity or no humidity. :eek:

It really does feel like this pregnancy has flown by!

LOL!! Then you can call me Whimpy McWhimpington! :rotfl2:

Oh my word....I would be passing out!!! Ugh!!

Glad to hear that Miss Hannah is still in position :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see the Baby Shower pictures ! I'm sure Miss Hannah Lane will get a lot of nice loot !

Sounds like Miss Hollie is gonna have a blast this weekend ! Lucky girl getting to cool off in the lake :)

It has been unbelievable hott here the last week too , temps in the 99 range and right now at 8:00 it's already 80 degrees ! Too hott for me and certainly too hott for a pregnant woman ! lol

As soon as I get my friends pictures I will be posting them!! I only got one picture on my camera! So bad I know!

Oh she had an awesome time!!! She said they swam and rode the boat and she had lots of popcicles!!! haha

Whoa!!!! That is definately too hot for me!! :lmao:

That Hannah! She's a good girl already!:) Can't wait for pictures from the shower. I'm sure Hollie has a adorable dress to wear!;) I am one of the those hot weather lovers so I am wishing it was warm here. It is unseasoably cool hear. Yesterday was the first time it got out of the low
70s in weeks!:eek: I hope you have air conditioning and access to a pool!:thumbsup2 Have fun today!

I am telling you!!!! LOL!!

I should have them soon!

Hollie had a really cute outfit on when we got there, then Chad's mom brought her a few goodies and inside was a night gown. That was all she wrote!!! lol!!!

Oh wow!! 70's sounds super nice!!!!! :goodvibes

Im finally here! Im going to make a point to read all your PTRs and TR! LOL. I hate when I get too busy for disboards! But Im back to read! I cant wait to see all your pics!
You have a beautiful family! and your MIL is such a pretty lady.
I LOVE the poly! Such a fantastic hotel!

Alexis!!!!!!!!! I am so glad your back, now I just have to keep you here!! :rotfl2:

Aww, you are sooo sweet!!!!!!!
I love it too and can't wait to stay there again! Yay!!

YAY!!!!!! I am here :yay: Can't wait to see pics of the baby! I am so happy you are staying at the Poly---how fun! We took Aiden when we was 10 months old and it was great! He slept the entire time (overstimulated I guess). All we had to do was feed him bottles and push the stroller :goodvibes

Hey Katie!!!! I am glad you came over!!

Oh good, I am hoping that Hannah does really good when we take her. I just hope it turns out really good! :goodvibes

Joining in!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Aww, thank you so much and :welcome:

Hope all you fathers out there had a wonderful Father's Day!!

Hollie went to the lake with my parents after the baby shower. So, she got home this afternoon. Chad and I went swimming at my parents house and waited for them to get back and then swam some more with Hollie! We had a great day! :goodvibes

So glad you had a good day!! :banana: It has been miserably hot!! This humidity is terrible...even at 6am!! I am so looking forward to October!!

Looking forward to seeing shower pics!!!

Glad to hear everything is good with the little one! :lovestruc

WOW! I hope your staying cool! 97! Yikes is right!

Hope you had a fabulous shower!

so glad to hear everything's great with the little one! so cute!! Can't wait to see what you got for your shower! The heat hasn't hit Hawaii yet but it'll get here..I know it will!

So glad you had a good day!! :banana: It has been miserably hot!! This humidity is terrible...even at 6am!! I am so looking forward to October!!

Looking forward to seeing shower pics!!!

Me too!!!!!!! I am really looking forward to November and December!! haha

I have some of my moms but not my friends yet so when I get them I will post them all together! :goodvibes

Glad to hear everything is good with the little one! :lovestruc

WOW! I hope your staying cool! 97! Yikes is right!

Hope you had a fabulous shower!

Aww, thanks girl!!

I am trying! Right now we have the air on and my fan blowing like crazy!! haha

so glad to hear everything's great with the little one! so cute!! Can't wait to see what you got for your shower! The heat hasn't hit Hawaii yet but it'll get here..I know it will!

Thanks girl!!!!

I should have the rest of the pictures tomorrow hopefully!

So lucky it hasnt' hit there yet! What are usually the highs there during the summer?

As soon as I get my friends pictures I will be posting them!! I only got one picture on my camera! So bad I know!

Oh she had an awesome time!!! She said they swam and rode the boat and she had lots of popcicles!!! haha

Whoa!!!! That is definately too hot for me!! :lmao:

You bad girl you not having someone take pictures for you w/ your camera !! :laughing:

Sounds like Hollie had a blast !! Popsicles are the best :thumbsup2

Yeah it's just a little bit hott up here !! :lmao:

No , baby shower pictures yet :confused3

hmmm you know I'm not even sure what the temps are but I just know that it gets really really humid here. It'll probably hit late july early august/ bleh, not looking forward to it. but totally looking forward to your pics!! LOL! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter