Aloha! ***Welcome to the NEW Poly FAQ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:surfweb:
It's good to be home again.:banana: Although I appreciated the temporary thread, I just didn't feel completely connected until there was an official Poly thread to lose myself in.:confused3
Thank you thank you thank you.:yay:

I've also been wondering about Magical Vacations Tiki plan. I know that they work with Steve every year on a gathering called ******** and that they reserve blocks of rooms and are able to offer them at a nice discount. But, do they also have special rates available through out the year?
I know that Steve states on his site that when using Magical vacations as your TA, to ask for the Tiki plan. I know that they provide some special surprises or gifts. But am not sure if they also offer discounted rates.
If anyone knows and it can be communicated here, please let me know.

Thanks everyone :goodvibes

I hope I am doing it justice! If you see any errors or anything amiss, PLEASE let me know :thumbsup2 Even simple spelling errors or whatever!

To all of you going...bring us back some new pics! We need some Longhouse views. Your room number would be great to go along with the pics.

I myself am going in about a month so I can hopefully collect some updated information and pics myself :banana:

Happy Planning :dance3:

Teri :flower3:

Thanks BreezysMom for keeping the Poly love going!
BTW, shouldn't you be packing or something? We received our documents from Disney today and now I am really starting to panic - less than a month to go! Of course some of my panic maybe due to the fact that I have a birthday party and moving my grandmother out of her apartment to get in the way of my trip preparations. And my DH is going away on business the week before our trip (he's actually meeting us at the airport in Orlando) so I'll be going solo and on kiddo taxi duty while trying to do all the last minute running around. I think I'll be in desperate need of a few lapu lapus by the time I hit the Poly!

Just a few days to our first ever Disney trip, and of course were staying at the Poly thanks to these great threads!:thumbsup2

1 week from tonight I will besitting on the beach with a drink and a Dole Whip waiting on Wishes and the EWP. This is our 1st Poly stay, and that day is my DS 12th b-day!!!!! I can hardly stand the wait.

1 week from tonight I will besitting on the beach with a drink and a Dole Whip waiting on Wishes and the EWP. This is our 1st Poly stay, and that day is my DS 12th b-day!!!!! I can hardly stand the wait.

Heavenly! Have a fabulous trip - I know it will be magical!
9e2c84ec.gif

Thanks BreezysMom for keeping the Poly love going!
BTW, shouldn't you be packing or something? We received our documents from Disney today and now I am really starting to panic - less than a month to go! Of course some of my panic maybe due to the fact that I have a birthday party and moving my grandmother out of her apartment to get in the way of my trip preparations. And my DH is going away on business the week before our trip (he's actually meeting us at the airport in Orlando) so I'll be going solo and on kiddo taxi duty while trying to do all the last minute running around. I think I'll be in desperate need of a few lapu lapus by the time I hit the Poly!

Ha! I had to giggle about the packing :lmao: I have things "organized", but frankly I am a last minute maniac! I work better that way. My DH is also doing a lot of business traveling before our trip!

The crazy thing is that DD and I are going to the Miley Cyrus concert the evening before we leave! I seriously don't know what I was thinking :headache: So I have to have everything set by the time we head out to the concert because we need to come home and get to bed because we have to get up and out early! Since we are leaving Wed morning we thankfully have the weekend before to get most of our stuff packed and ready to go!

We also received our ME packet last week and I called right away to get extra tags. I am hoping to only use three suitcases but I wanted to have extra ones just in case!

I will meet you by the pool for some cocktails when I get there :thumbsup2

The crazy thing is that DD and I are going to the Miley Cyrus concert the evening before we leave! ...

I will meet you by the pool for some cocktails when I get there :thumbsup2

A concert the night before you leave?! :scared1: That is seriously crazy! The night before we leave I'll be piling the kids, my sister & BIL in the mini-van and driving two hours to my inlaws to fly out first thing the next morning.

Cocktails by the pool would be great! :thumbsup2 We've actually scheduled the Wednesday as a bit of a down day: Lilo & Stitch breakfast, some shopping at DTD and then the rest of the day by the pool.

A concert the night before you leave?! :scared1: That is seriously crazy! The night before we leave I'll be piling the kids, my sister & BIL in the mini-van and driving two hours to my inlaws to fly out first thing the next morning.

Cocktails by the pool would be great! :thumbsup2 We've actually scheduled the Wednesday as a bit of a down day: Lilo & Stitch breakfast, some shopping at DTD and then the rest of the day by the pool.

Yea, I know, not my most brilliant plan :rolleyes1 It is a long story, but the way I look at it, it will be a awesome way to start out trip!

Just look for some exhausted Chicagoans with big goofy happy smiles heading into the Hawaii Longhouse at around 6pm :cool1:

Ok, I am done for the night working on this thread! I hope to get a little more done this weekend! I welcome any pictures or information. :goodvibes

Also, I figured out a lot of technical things but cannot figure out how to link just a single post?? I have only been able to link an entire page of a thread. Any advice on this would be helpful! :idea:

Good night all and safe travels to everyone heading to the Poly in the next few days :cheer2:

Teri :flower3:

I've also been wondering about Magical Vacations Tiki plan. I know that they work with Steve every year on a gathering called ******** and that they reserve blocks of rooms and are able to offer them at a nice discount. But, do they also have special rates available through out the year?
I know that Steve states on his site that when using Magical vacations as your TA, to ask for the Tiki plan. I know that they provide some special surprises or gifts. But am not sure if they also offer discounted rates.
If anyone knows and it can be communicated here, please let me know.

I booked through Magical Vacations, but didn't hear anything about a "tiki plan"??? Anyone know what this is all about?

We don't leave until Nov.27th...:( and I'm getting jealous, but at least I've got the new post to follow. I'm looking forward to any updates!

Subbing:thumbsup2

We are returning May 10 but to YC/BC this time around. The kiddo's want to try out SAB.

We will be back to the Poly again.

:cool1: Heading back to the Poly in 2 weeks :). I'm hoping to get some good pics to add to this thread :)

BreezysMom, to link to a single post just click on the post's number in the upper right hand side.

Great job! Thanks again.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter