Allure going, going, gone...

Has the addition of SSR impacted your ability to reserve at your home resort?

• No - Still the same

• Maybe - Can't be sure its SSR though

• Definitely - I have noticed a change sinsce SSR came on line

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah, feel for the "Only Saratoga is available for sale" line. They always say the other resorts are sold out and fail to mention that they can sell you the other resorts that DVC has excercised the ROFR.

Actually, I was told I could buy into my fav resort BWV by my guide, but he told me it would cost me more. I didn't feel that was a smart move, once again because he said how I could stay wherever I wanted.

BTW, I wasn't doing a whole whoa-is-me thing, I was just answer a question someone asked me.

You go 3DisneyKids! We'll back you all the way!! :thumbsup2

:rolleyes:

This forum has become very immature. Why can't we all agree to disagree. So most of the DIS members don't agree with the OP, but the DIS only makes up around 1,500 of the DVC community. Maybe there are many others who agree with her. Who knows, who cares...move on. Give your opinion, in a nice way, and move on, like I was trying to do.

Why does everyone feel the need flame each other?

Hakuna matata everybody! :thumbsup2

It could be worse, the OP could have said she hated WDW & LOVED the U-park. Now that's something to flame people about. :laughing:

Actually, I was told I could buy into my fav resort BWV by my guide, but he told me it would cost me more. I didn't feel that was a smart move, once again because he said how I could stay wherever I wanted.

BTW, I wasn't doing a whole who-is-me thing, I was just answer a question someone asked me.

Not sure what "who-is me thing" is or means, but I was just commenting to the post. Many who buy the first time, including myself are told the other resorts are sold out. Only when you really press do they relent and sell you at one of the older resorts.

Personally, doesn't bother me how or why others own at the resorts they do. For someone to complain that you can't book at a resort they own at 2 months out is ridiculous. We all have the 11-7 month window to use if we choose for our home resorts. At 7 months, if you as an owner did not book your room then you only have you to blame. If you can snag another resort at 6 months then the system is working as designed by Disney, and congrats to you and I'm all for that. If you can snag any room at 2 months out you should be happy there is anything left and available. I know with our Westin timeshare there is no way in hell that Hawaii, St John or Harborside will have a room available of any type.

:rolleyes:

This forum has become very immature. Why can't we all agree to disagree. So most of the DIS members don't agree with the OP, but the DIS only makes up around 1,500 of the DVC community. Maybe there are many others who agree with her. Who knows, who cares...move on. Give your opinion, in a nice way, and move on, like I was trying to do.

Why does everyone feel the need flame each other?

Hakuna matata everybody! :thumbsup2

It could be worse, the OP could have said she hated WDW & LOVED the U-park. Now that's something to flame people about. :laughing:

LOL...Did you see a flame? I don't even smell smoke! :firefight

I agreed with her position that every family like and dislikes are different. That we own at SSR, becuase we love SSR. It is our family's prefered DVC resort to stay. You backed the OP and I did not find offense to your support of him. Why can I not support her?

And you call me immature.....Good one! You got me on that one! :rotfl:

Personally, doesn't bother me how or why others own at the resorts they do. For someone to complain that you can't book at a resort they own at 2 months out is ridiculous. We all have the 11-7 month window to use if we choose for our home resorts. At 7 months, if you as an owner did not book your room then you only have you to blame. If you can snag another resort at 6 months then the system is working as designed by Disney, and congrats to you and I'm all for that. If you can snag any room at 2 months out you should be happy there is anything left and available. I know with our Westin timeshare there is no way in hell that Hawaii, St John or Harborside will have a room available of any type.

Oookay. I never disagreed with that. I gave my story/opinion & was then asked a question about why I bought where I did, then I answer it. I don't really know where you're coming from.

BTW, sorry I made a typo that caused you to not be able to understand my post.

We LOVE SSR! That beautiful resort it what made us finally buy into the DVC after years of thinking about it. Brought my whole family in April, they also loved it. We've been staying @ Disney for 17 years, and SSR is our favorite. The atmosphere is beautiful, and I love the upscale decor. Even the counter service food is on teh higher end.... I guess small kids may not appreciate those things, maybe thats why its such a peaceful place to be. We also love the proximity to DTD. We plan to stay @ SSR everytime we go. I'll take a 50 year shelf life-gladly!:dance3:

LOL...Did you see a flame? I don't even smell smoke! :firefight

I agreed with her position that every family like and dislikes are different. That we own at SSR, becuase we love SSR. It is our family's prefered DVC resort to stay. You backed the OP and I did not find offense to your support of him. Why can I not support her?

And you call me immature.....Good one! You got me on that one! :rotfl:

If you read my post you would have seen I didn't agree with the OP. I was agreeing 100% to the person who posted before me.

IMO, flaming = saying things not as nice as you really could or should. I guess I just have higher standards on how to talk to people.

Look I'm not in this to debate anyone on the forum topic or off of it. I was just giving my opinion & then I was approached.

Wow! This has been amusing. I will never understand why people just keep on criticizing others for doing what our membership allows. :confused3

Back in 02 when we first purchased, We had the choice of VB, or BCV. VB was just about sold out, and the price was just fantastic. It made it very easy for us to get in, and for an extremely low price in comparison to BCV. We were told that we could use our points at any DVC resort, so it was a no-brainer. We bought, we only stayed at VB for the first time this past May. Honestly, while the resort is beautiful, we are just not into beaches. You can flame me all you want for "horning" into your "precious" resorts at WDW. Bottom line is, DVC allows it. I do pay the price in my annual dues, with the highest cost per point in DVC. We have since purchased SSR and now AKV. As far as SSR, we love SSR more and more with every stay there. We have also stayed on a reservation at VWL made in July for a Thanksgiving stay checking in the day after the turkey. I also added on an extra night around the beginning of September. This was in 05. On our annual family vacations we have usually stayed at BWV, and one stay at OKW. I am also the associate on my parents contract so I can make their ressies, and I was easily able to get them a stay at BCV this past January using their SSR points. At the time they bought there points we were told there were no other points available anywhere else.

I personally think if you like your resort that is great. Enjoy your resort, but please don't dump on mine, OR criticize me for using the DVC system the way it was intended. Has things changed, as I stated somewhere? Yeah I think so. Either that, as we get further away from the tragedy of 911, perhaps more people are willing to travel.:confused3 More so there is likely several factors involved. Places like The DIS has made visiting Disney more exciting and easier to plan. If there were a board like this for 6 flags, maybe more people would go there and leave WDW for us "real" Disney lovers. :lmao:

Wow! This has been amusing. I will never understand why people just keep on criticizing others for doing what our membership allows. :confused3

Back in 02 when we first purchased, We had the choice of VB, or BCV. VB was just about sold out, and the price was just fantastic. It made it very easy for us to get in, and for an extremely low price in comparison to BCV. We were told that we could use our points at any DVC resort, so it was a no-brainer. We bought, we only stayed at VB for the first time this past May. Honestly, while the resort is beautiful, we are just not into beaches. You can flame me all you want for "horning" into your "precious" resorts at WDW. Bottom line is, DVC allows it. I do pay the price in my annual dues, with the highest cost per point in DVC. We have since purchased SSR and now AKV. As far as SSR, we love SSR more and more with every stay there. We have also stayed on a reservation at VWL made in July for a Thanksgiving stay checking in the day after the turkey. I also added on an extra night around the beginning of September. This was in 05. On our annual family vacations we have usually stayed at BWV, and one stay at OKW. I am also the associate on my parents contract so I can make their ressies, and I was easily able to get them a stay at BCV this past January using their SSR points. At the time they bought there points we were told there were no other points available anywhere else.

I personally think if you like your resort that is great. Enjoy your resort, but please don't dump on mine, OR criticize me for using the DVC system the way it was intended. Has things changed, as I stated somewhere? Yeah I think so. Either that, as we get further away from the tragedy of 911, perhaps more people are willing to travel.:confused3 More so there is likely several factors involved. Places like The DIS has made visiting Disney more exciting and easier to plan. If there were a board like this for 6 flags, maybe more people would go there and leave WDW for us "real" Disney lovers. :lmao:

Another happy DVC member who enjoys his membership as much as we do!

Because I wanted to go through Disney & not a resale company. SSR was the only resort DVC was selling at the time. Add on top of it how heavily they push that you never have to stay there if you don't want to.

I really had no choice.

Thanks for your response. I know...the guides really never tell you that you CAN buy the sold-out resorts unless you know to ask.

I wonder if they will ever stop using the line "you can stay wherever you want" so heavily. Yes, it is true, and it is one of the major benefits of the program, but I wish they wouldn't push that particular angle so hard.

:goodvibes

Hi Andrew--

The marquee amenity of which you speak is the world-class SPA...which was recently ranked one of the top FIVE spas in....can't remember if it was all of North America? World? just U.S.? But you get the point. It truly is a world-class spa.

Now, I understand that as a parent of 3 kids, the spa is not a draw for you. Look at my screen name. I have three young kids. So I am in the same boat as you are in that regard. We have not yet stayed at all DVC properties (missing VWL). But right now, my kids like SSR over BWV! No. We are not deluding ourselves. We have stayed both places and the KIDS as well as the adults like SSR better. Guess what? They like SSR better than OKW, too! And you know what? SSR ties for first with BCV in their eyes! I guess we are majorly deluded.

Now, when we stay at AKV, things may change a bit. But we have stayed at AKL...and yes, they like SSR over AKL.

Not sure why it is so hard for you to accept the families with young children love SSR?!?!

3disneykids
Please re-read the post, I was not saying that the families that pick SSR are deluded. The post shows and theoretical example with a question, and I state that if you choose SSR as the answer to the question, then you are deluding yourself.

And I stand by that statement.

Let me explain (and I am sure Pilferk will tear me down on this one as well), if we look at the entire universe of DVC owners, the readers of this board make a very small and realistically unrepresentative portion of this universe. I believe that statistically, the owners on this board are better read, educated, informed (on DVC as well as non DVC matters) than the owners who do not participate on the board (and again, I stress the word statistically).

The behavior of this group will be different from the rest because of their educated and informed (not to mention psychologically invested) nature. You may see that this group may travels more to DVC, may know more of its properties, etc. The remainder of the group (call it the 'herd') may be characterized by infrequent travel to DVC or general lack of knowledge or disinterest to all things DVC (lets face it, not all of the owners are so fanatical about their memberships as we are).

When I speak of the majority, it is of this 'herd' that I allude to. I believe that when choosing their vacation spot, they will choose based on amenities and SSR will not be their #1 choice.

Let's not lose track of the argument here, the argument was not that SSR was a bad resort, it was that it lacks a marquee amenity that draws the 'herd' continuously back to it. It may draw you back, but I do not consider you to be part of the 'herd' (that is a good thing, btw :>) ).

Am I completely delusional thinking this way? I think that many of you will be first in line to say 'yes', but I think deep down, you understand the argument that I am making, and although not worded correctly, or put forward in a debatable manner, there is some truth to it.

Andrew Medina

I disagree, almost entirely, with much of your post. I'd also like to point out that this discussion has been "done to death". That being said, I'm not above beating that dead horse:

1) I don't think SSR was the "mistake". I think BCV and VWL were. It's not that SSR is "too big"...it's that BCV and VWL are WAAAAAY to small. It seems that DVD underestimated the populatiry of DVC, in general, and "underbuilt" those two resorts. SSR is not the problem, increased DVC membership as a whole is. And every new DVC resort is going to make it worse for the undersized resorts.

2) SSR is wonderful. LOTS of people like the accomodation style, the proximity to DTD, the landscaping and the pools. That's what makes DVC so great: Different strokes for different folks. Just because YOUR priorities and personal taste doesn't put SSR at the top of your list, doesn't mean building it to suit OTHERS priorities and tastes is a mistake.

3) SSR is a much more traditional time share build, more like OKW actually, just bigger. There is (look at how many time shares are built and sold in Orlando) PLENTY of market, apparently, for that style of accomodation/resort. Notice that once it was complete, Disney went back to the "Deluxe related" villas with AKV. It think you're seeing Disney try to cater to as many markets as possilbe. You, likely, were not the market they intended SSR for...which is fine.

4) There are plenty (and I mean plenty...check the review boards and orlando attractions and hotel boards) of people who don't like the Nick Hotels. Not kids, obviously, but many adults. More proof that one man's treasure is another man's bull puckey.

5) You have a 4 month exclusivity on your home resort. If you're not using it, I'm not really sure that's something that puts SSR at fault. It's the nature of the system. The system benefits and prioritizes those who can plan FAR in advance. Once the 7 month window hits...I've got bad news for you...you're no better off than than any other owner at ANY other resort. Again, not SSR's fault.

1) I agree, BCV and VWL were made too small. I think it was a knee-jerk reaction by Disney to the popularity of DVC (OKW and BWV). Easy and quick to build with existing infrastructure, location, amenities, and theme. They should have been bigger if room had allowed.

However, I think they did make SSR too large, regardless. They exacerbated their mistake with the smaller resorts by making a behemoth sized resort in SSR. SSR should have been limited to Congress Park, The Springs, and The Grandstand (and maybe the south portion of the Paddock). These areas all have something to offer - proximity to the central resort area and/or DTD and views of DTD or the golf course. The Carousel and the northern Paddock are just too far from everything and have nothing for views. SSR should have topped out at about 500 units max (as should all future DVC resorts). DVC still would have been out of balance because of the smaller resorts and the more limited draw of SSR, but it would have been manageable IMHO.

2) I also agree, SSR is a nice resort, and I think it is maturing well. It still needs some additional draw, however, due to its size and its location (DTD is only so much of a draw).

3) I have no problem with a more "traditional" timeshare. But this is still Disney, and SSR I think is a little bland for what is expected of a Disney Resort. Maybe bland is the wrong word, because nobody wants over-the-top theming everywhere, but I would much rather have seen an resort more like OKW than the large and sprawling condo/apartment building setup of SSR. I think OKW works because despite its size and understated theme, it still has an intimate and relaxing feel to it.

4) Nick is fun, if you have kids, but only for a few days. It is not DVC or Disney equivalent. No reason to stay there unless you are going to their pool area.

5) The argument is that before SSR, the 7/11 window system still allowed some variability and options outside of the home resort after 7 months. With the balance being thrown off, whether you blame the small resorts or SSR, the options have become more limited. Its not an argument that an owner can't reserve their own resort (they can pretty easily with the 4 months), but it has reduced the variety of options within 7-months at your home of other resorts. Yes those are the rules we all play by, but people have come to expect certain things and do not like the changes that have been occurring, whether they are justified for feeling that way or not

I think all the 'smaller' DVC locations are getting harder to get into and that will only continue. OKW, SSR, and soon AKL have huge numbers of rooms, meaning HUGE number of members. And even if you love your 'home' people are going to want to try and stay at other the resorts. My home resoort is SSR and I have actually become fairly fond of it and its layout, looking forward to checking out phase 3 this october, but I when I booked the other day for Jan I still tried for BW wanting a change from SSR and the fact that I love to stroll around the BW at night. However they didnt have it for my entire stay. Shame but, what can you. As the # of members continue to climb, even if they pop off with a a couple of new DVC locations, those DVC locations with the small numbers of rooms will conintue to be hard to get. At least you have the 11 month window. With many of us the 7 month window means we might never get a chance to stay at some locations.

This seems to have turned into a cat fight. Though I don't like the terse delivery of the OP's opinion, I can understand where he/she is coming from. I don't own at VB or HHI, but wish I did, because with SSR, AKV, and CRV coming.... That's a lot of new members and no new beach rooms... I am sure VB and HHI are going to become much harder to acquire in the future because of this. No reason for me to be angry about it though.

All things considered.... building a pool like SAB into SSR would have been a smart thing to do. SAB is so popular, I don't understand why every new resort wouldn't sport such an attraction.

SSR will mature and be a destination equal to others in preference. There is no need for anyone to slam any resort. Like others have said, variety is essential.

And frankly, many of the posts here seem to rely on virtual facts and figures, but if you're not LisaS or Dean or Doc.... I think you're just guessing.... I surely am.

Okay, I said my piece.... I'm done.

3disneykids
Please re-read the post, I was not saying that the families that pick SSR are deluded. The post shows and theoretical example with a question, and I state that if you choose SSR as the answer to the question, then you are deluding yourself.

Let me explain (and I am sure Pilferk will tear me down on this one as well), if we look at the entire universe of DVC owners, the readers of this board make a very small and realistically unrepresentative portion of this universe. I believe that statistically, the owners on this board are better read, educated, informed (on DVC as well as non DVC matters) than the owners who do not participate on the board (and again, I stress the word statistically).

The behavior of this group will be different from the rest because of their educated and informed (not to mention psychologically invested) nature. You may see that this group may travels more to DVC, may know more of its properties, etc. The remainder of the group (call it the 'herd') may be characterized by infrequent travel to DVC or general lack of knowledge or disinterest to all things DVC (lets face it, not all of the owners are so fanatical about their memberships as we are).

When I speak of the majority, it is of this 'herd' that I allude to. I believe that when choosing their vacation spot, they will choose based on amenities and SSR will not be their #1 choice.

Let's not lose track of the argument here, the argument was not that SSR was a bad resort, it was that it lacks a marquee amenity that draws the 'herd' continuously back to it. It may draw you back, but I do not consider you to be part of the 'herd' (that is a good thing, btw :>) ).

Am I completely delusional thinking this way? I think that many of you will be first in line to say 'yes', but I think deep down, you understand the argument that I am making, and although not worded correctly, or put forward in a debatable manner, there is some truth to it.

Andrew Medina

I actually won't tear this one down, because you pretty aptly explained you're making wild, unfounded assumptions for the majority and then forming your opinion based on them. You're making statistical assumptions based on no real data. Since you already said it, I don't really have to.

I do think you are not giving the majority of the owners enough credit. I think anyone spending thousands (and sometimes tens of thousands) of dollars on a purchase likely has some investment in researching and knowing the ins and outs of the product. Perhaps the Dis board members are some of the more knowledgeable owners...perhaps not.

Again, you're speaking for the majority like you know what they consider amenities. Golf, DTD access, accomodation style, access to a world class spa, etc all are marquee amenities.....you keep ignoring them becasue they're not amenities that draw YOU. Fair enough. Don't stay there.

3disneykids

Andrew Medina

I share your view to some degree. For the first few years I couldn't stand SSR. It was just not what I had always envisioned DVC to be. But it has grown on me over the last year or two as the resort has matured and I have seen what it has to offer. However, I still do not foresee me staying there again very often. While some may consider DTD a "marquee" draw, and it may get me there once or twice, I still don't think it is big enough of one to support it's size. Of course there are many that SSR is perfect for, and some are very vocal here, but I agree that the masses of DVC members are more likely to be consistently drawn to other DVC resorts than SSR.

1) I agree, BCV and VWL were made too small. I think it was a knee-jerk reaction by Disney to the popularity of DVC (OKW and BWV). Easy and quick to build with existing infrastructure, location, amenities, and theme. They should have been bigger if room had allowed.

Exactly my point...but like you, I can't really take issue with DVD for doing what they did. I don't think, when those resorts were conceptualized, they had really predicted that the popularity would explode.

However, I think they did make SSR too large, regardless. They exacerbated their mistake with the smaller resorts by making a behemoth sized resort in SSR. SSR should have been limited to Congress Park, The Springs, and The Grandstand (and maybe the south portion of the Paddock). These areas all have something to offer - proximity to the central resort area and/or DTD and views of DTD or the golf course. The Carousel and the northern Paddock are just too far from everything and have nothing for views. SSR should have topped out at about 500 units max (as should all future DVC resorts). DVC still would have been out of balance because of the smaller resorts and the more limited draw of SSR, but it would have been manageable IMHO.

I think, in the current system, that SSR is too large. Add 2 or 3 more 500 unit options...and it's not anymore. OKW "overburdened" the system early on, too, in much the same way SSR is now. As more options are added, much of that burden is lifted.

BCV and VWL are likley to always be a tough ticket...they were a tough ticket before, and with the new behemoth they're moreso. Hopefully that burden will ease when AKV is complete and DVD adds another on site resort (CRV maybe). But it's never going to go away. They will always be "too small".

2) I also agree, SSR is a nice resort, and I think it is maturing well. It still needs some additional draw, however, due to its size and its location (DTD is only so much of a draw).

In your opinion. Again, I think easy access to Golf, access to a world class spa, upscale accomodations, and walking distance to DTD are "enough". Maybe not "enough" to appeal to EVERYONE, but no DVC resort has a broad, complete spectrum of amenities.

3) I have no problem with a more "traditional" timeshare. But this is still Disney, and SSR I think is a little bland for what is expected of a Disney Resort. Maybe bland is the wrong word, because nobody wants over-the-top theming everywhere, but I would much rather have seen an resort more like OKW than the large and sprawling condo/apartment building setup of SSR. I think OKW works because despite its size and understated theme, it still has an intimate and relaxing feel to it.

Right. YOU prefer it. But you and I and the OP are not everyone. The question is: Is there a market for this type of resort? I think (and looking at Florida Timeshare development and sales bears this out....SSR is EXACTLY the type of timeshare development going up all over Orlando) there is.

4) Nick is fun, if you have kids, but only for a few days. It is not DVC or Disney equivalent. No reason to stay there unless you are going to their pool area.

I agree. My point was that even the Nick Hotel is not bulletproof...not from an adult standpoint, and not even from a kid standpoint. The pool is obviously the main attraction....I'm not sure SSR "needs" a Nick pool anymore than it "needs" to have some other amenitee added to it simply because some people aren't enamored with what they DO offer,which, FYI, are unique to SSR in the case of the spa, and unique to the anchor resorts (SSR and OKW) in the case of golf access and DTD access.

5) The argument is that before SSR, the 7/11 window system still allowed some variability and options outside of the home resort after 7 months. With the balance being thrown off, whether you blame the small resorts or SSR, the options have become more limited. Its not an argument that an owner can't reserve their own resort (they can pretty easily with the 4 months), but it has reduced the variety of options within 7-months at your home of other resorts. Yes those are the rules we all play by, but people have come to expect certain things and do not like the changes that have been occurring, whether they are justified for feeling that way or not

First up, the OP was looking a month out or so. Not 7, not 6, not even 4 or 5. I don't know how you could reasonably expect much availability ANYWHERE on that kind of short notice. I certainly wouldn't.

As an owner, as the membership grows, what you describe above is what's going to happen. That's not SSR's fault. That's adding 800 units worth of new members "fault". At the 7 month, you're competing with DVC membership, not SSR members. See the differnence? My question is: Why, just because you were members earlier, should you expect to have more options than all the other membership. We're all competing at the 7 month window. Are there more SSR members in the "pool"? Probably, becasuse there are more, numerically, than at any other single resort. But at the 7 month window, they go from being SSR members simply to "DVC members". Everyone is in the same pool. As new options come online (like a fully built out AKV and whatever DVD has in store on proprety next), you'll notice more options being available. Same as with OKW when it was the 600lb gorrilla.

If a person buys points thinking he/she can call on a whim and get a reservation at his/her home resort (especially the small ones) inside the 7th month mark, I feel sorry for him/her and all the money he/she wasted on DVC. All I can say is he/she should have investigated before shelling out thousands of dollars.

That's easy for you to say, a DVC (SSR) member since 2005. When people bought into BWV, BCV and VWL in the late 90's and early 00's, it was relatively east to get reservations within the 7-month mark, at least outside of prime periods, and the guides sold it as such (it was true at the time). While we could (and maybe should) have expected that dynamic to eventually change, the addition of a 800+ room mega-resort was a little more than anyone anticipated and has had a profound affect on the reservation dynamic.

I understand why SSR owners are unsympathetic, they don't know anything but the current reality of the reservation system and availability. We may have been naive or deluded in thinking things were going to stay the same, but nobody likes to have something taken away that they have come accustomed to.

Yup!

The only part of SSR that is out of place to me is the Carousel section. Kind of out there without a pool or anything else but a gazebo. But its probably no worse of a draw or room then end of a long hall or street/road view at some of the other resorts.

Unlike some of the other resorts, it is a true stand alone resort. What appeals to some, don't appeal to all. There fans of DTD, just like there are fans of AK.

And to us SSR has that intimate and relaxing feel! Feels very homey to our family. But to each there own...right!

Not even close.

As DVC grows, home resort and 11 month planning becomes more and more important. DVC is becoming more of like the "other" timeshare brands with each additional property they add into the system. When OKW was built, DVC was just another timeshare resort, now its a timeshare system. I don't think DVC was planned initially to be a system, which is also part of the problem.

My Westin timeshare ownership works in a similar fashion. As the DVC system grows, it will/should become easier to book a room overall. But those small resort will become harder to secure a room. Kind of a paradox. Harborside is extremely hard to trade into, but since the second phase was added a few years ago, the trades have become easier. Same as Hawii, there was just one Westin TS resort. Now there are two, with a third opening next year. Availablity, at least internally, has become easier to obtain. Now St. John, like BCV, is a small resort that is very hard to obtain.

facebook twitter