• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Allergens in soft serve ice cream? Mickey bar?

Anya22

Mouseketeer
I think I read that some places in the parks offer soft serve ice cream. Does anyone know if the soft serve is free from gluten, egg and peanut?? Just curious if someone has already checked on this. I am trying to do advance research on various specific foods to save us time and stress in the parks, but it seems the special diets department no longer answers specific questions.

Also, I can't seem to find a straight answer about the Mickey bars being safe for peanut allergies. Anyone know about that item? Or know how I can find out? I really want to know what treats I can offer my kids before we get there.
Thanks!

not sure on mickey bar but most chocolate carries made in same facility warning, if that is a worry.

You really need to check with special diets. They'd have a better ability to tell you whether certain items may contain ingredients or not. as ingredients and processing change regularly. That said, our last trip the Mickey bars were peanut free and did not have a may contain warning.

on our last trip the soft serve at the buffets were egg and peanut free. That was the only dessert I could eat and one o fthe reasons we went to Crystal Palace for lunch. I ate so much ice cream that day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter