All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

...you.are.delusional.

:

Unicorn.jpg

PK my many prayers to your mom. The other VP at work has this and is having surgery to remove it. The ENT will tell her about it.

PiO, thanks for the prayers. :thumbsup2

Kimmar, I'm just a few blocks away. :banana:

Snap, I'm not sure you'd want the present owner in the shape he's probably in. :eek: Hoping he's getting some help, for himself and for his family.

Alpha, glad to see you have a unicorn. I think they're lovely. :love:

Pakey, thanks for the post. Hope your VP gets good news. The MRI came back as "Neoplasm of uncertain Behavior of the Salivary Glands". She called the ENT, who is also apparently a plastic surgeon this morning and the soonest appointment she could get is Dec. 27. :sick: She seems better today though. She got a few hours sleep last night.

Please all, keep the prayers coming. :goodvibes

And yes Pakey, with everything else going on in your life, how is your health? Any new trips planned? How's KPMG and Deloitte? :rotfl:

Thanks for the asking regarding my health. I am doing good. I have changed medications and I've been feeling great.

Upcoming vacations: I leave for Disneyworld (again) in 18 days. That will make 3 times this year but I did them in backwards order. My resort gets less deluxe each time. :rotfl:

I hope to be going to Bali and Cambodia in June. It's not concrete yet but that's where the research is being focused right now.

PK, the VP here had same diagnosis from MRI. The ENT, also a plastic surgeon, told him that it's more common than realized. The surgery is a big deal in that it can leave visibile indentation. The VP is young and terrified of that so he talks more about the physical deformity possibilities than anything else. I do hope your mom is going to be ok. I know from my own experiences that the unknown is the worst part. Once a plan of attack is in place, she will feel better. I got my first cancer diagnosis on Dec 26 and I remember how awful it was dealing with it while trying to put on the happy holiday face.

The job is awful. Awful. Finished IRS audit and now I have a 401k audit because some former disgruntled employee filed a complaint that has no validity. I will be spending the next 3 weeks trying to amass 4 years of data on thousands of 401k contributions/payments to prove that we are in compliance. This may be the last straw that forces me to retire.

Is anyone ready for the holidays yet?

Pakey, glad you are feeling better and happy to hear of your upcoming trip. Sounds like you could use one right about now. But of course they will torture you in work until you leave. :headache:

Didn't realize it was an IRS audit. Thought maybe it was your business auditors. I know many of our clients send us letters requesting information for their auditors starting around now each year. Hopefully you will be able to keep your head about you while all others are losing theirs, knowing you have a Disney trip shortly. :grouphug:

Bali and Cambodia--you do always chose the most adventurous vacations. Me, I'd be happy with Disney but then again I don't tend to aim very high. :lmao: Good luck on choosing.

Thanks for the info on your VP. It does sound terrifying and scary, but we don't know anything yet so I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic. It is the waiting that is the worst. Not sure if it's bad news weather it's better to get it sooner or later though. And it makes it hard because I work full time and mom lives a little more than an hour away. Last time mom was sick I was 18. And we lived this distance apart. And I put my head in the sand and didn't even visit her after her surgery. Didn't have a car, but definitely could have found a way. I was being immature and ignoring it and really tried not to think about it. (Nice daughter I am, huh?) Won't do that again. :sad2:

Well, looks like the Warden came and we're under lockdown on the other thread. :rotfl:

And who was last? :)

Seriously though, could use some prayers, good vibes, whatever you can spare. Mom has a lump near her ear/jawbone. Doctor sent her for MRI. Just called and said it looks suspicious and he wants her to follow up with ENT. For those of your who know her on FB, please DO NOT mention it to her. I'm sure she doesn't want anyone to know, but she could really use your (silent) prayers and best wishes. She had uterine cancer in her late 30's, so she's convinced herself this is cancer. Doctor did say the lump wasn't hard, so I guess that's a good thing. Anyway, again, DON'T MENTION ANYTHING ON FB to her or to me ('cause she'll see it). I'll update you when I hear more.

Thanks.

Prayers to your mom!

I know what you can all chip in on for my Christmas gift:

http://cbswhfs.wordpress.com/2012/1...-armstrong-lists-newport-beach-home-for-sale/

Just be sure the present owner is included :thumbsup2

I'm blown away by the price and square footage. Wow. If the owner came with it maybe, but . . . . $$$$$$$

....see?? SHE gets it.....

:joker:

LOL!!! Gotta love a good unicorn.

Sadly, not everyone agrees...

41K5IsU0nbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Now that's just wrong!

I don't know about that but I bet they're not easily digestable which means more sparkles later. :rolleyes1:lmao:

I know glittery foil that holiday Kisses are wrapped in create later sparkle. I had a dog once get into an Easter basket. I couldn't figure out what I was seeing sparkling in the back yard. Upon closer inspection, I found a trail that let straight to an Easter basket hidden away.

Why do I share these stories?

I know glittery foil that holiday Kisses are wrapped in create later sparkle. I had a dog once get into an Easter basket. I couldn't figure out what I was seeing sparkling in the back yard. Upon closer inspection, I found a trail that let straight to an Easter basket hidden away.

I've seen those sparkles in diapers before. :rolleyes1

Pakey, I know you've said you don't know how I do it with 7 kids, but I don't know how you do all that you do. Reading about all those audits makes my head spin! You are amazing!

You share because you care. :littleangel:

I've seen those sparkles in diapers before. :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Pakey, I know you've said you don't know how I do it with 7 kids, but I don't know how you do all that you do. Reading about all those audits makes my head spin! You are amazing!

I think both of you guys are amazing. I had my boys almost 12 years apart so I doubt I could manage 7. And, I know I couldn't manage audits. Total breakdown.

I sort of have an inferiority complex now.

double post. that's what I get for talking about #2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter