All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

movie_title.gif

Not denying Paris, Texas. My sister lived there for a bit. STILL NOT FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, looks like the Warden came and we're under lockdown on the other thread. :rotfl:

Seriously though, could use some prayers, good vibes, whatever you can spare. Mom has a lump near her ear/jawbone. Doctor sent her for MRI. Just called and said it looks suspicious and he wants her to follow up with ENT. For those of your who know her on FB, please DO NOT mention it to her. I'm sure she doesn't want anyone to know, but she could really use your (silent) prayers and best wishes. She had uterine cancer in her late 30's, so she's convinced herself this is cancer. Doctor did say the lump wasn't hard, so I guess that's a good thing. Anyway, again, DON'T MENTION ANYTHING ON FB to her or to me ('cause she'll see it). I'll update you when I hear more.

Thanks.

I guess we should be happy they let us go as long as they did.

:hug: For you and mom. I'll say a prayer for her.

Looks like the other thread closed whilst I was working.

Pakey - :hug:

PK - Prayers coming your way for you and your mom. :flower3:

433974_Billie-Joe-Armstrong.jpg

PK, just have your Mom stare into his eyes, she will feel better. I know she is a fan because she always "likes" it when I post his picture.

Prayers to you and your Mom :angel::angel:

Well, looks like the Warden came and we're under lockdown on the other thread. :rotfl:

Seriously though, could use some prayers, good vibes, whatever you can spare. Mom has a lump near her ear/jawbone. Doctor sent her for MRI. Just called and said it looks suspicious and he wants her to follow up with ENT. For those of your who know her on FB, please DO NOT mention it to her. I'm sure she doesn't want anyone to know, but she could really use your (silent) prayers and best wishes. She had uterine cancer in her late 30's, so she's convinced herself this is cancer. Doctor did say the lump wasn't hard, so I guess that's a good thing. Anyway, again, DON'T MENTION ANYTHING ON FB to her or to me ('cause she'll see it). I'll update you when I hear more.

Thanks.

....:hug: prayers to you and your mom....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!