All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

When I was around 8 or 9 by Dad bought me a Christmas pin. It was Santa Claus, and when you pulled a little string his nose lit up.

Well, I was eating a piece of candy and playing with the pin. The pin fell on the floor, the little battery rolled out, my dog thought the battery was my candy and ate it.

So then every time I walked the dog I had to watch for the battery. :eek:

Well a day or so later the battery made its way through the dog in one piece :scared:

I guess that's my sparkly poo story? :crazy2:

Thank you all for sharing your sparkly poo stories. I needed a chuckle.

Mom just called. The doctor who didn't have an appointment until the 27th got a call from mom's doctor and he now, conveniently has an appointment at 4 p.m. today. I don't think I'm reading too much into this. I'm thinking her original doctor is extremely concerned. :sick: Keep those prayers coming.

Thank you all for sharing your sparkly poo stories. I needed a chuckle.

Mom just called. The doctor who didn't have an appointment until the 27th got a call from mom's doctor and he now, conveniently has an appointment at 4 p.m. today. I don't think I'm reading too much into this. I'm thinking her original doctor is extremely concerned. :sick: Keep those prayers coming.

It's a good sign, now she won't be worrying and waiting for the appt. during Christmas.

I don't know about that but I bet they're not easily digestable which means more sparkles later. :rolleyes1:lmao:

.....:scratchin
smiley-confused004.gif
Huh???.....oh wait.......ohhhhhhh....:eek: .........EWWWW!!!!!:crazy2: GROSS!

When I was around 8 or 9 by Dad bought me a Christmas pin. It was Santa Claus, and when you pulled a little string his nose lit up.

Well, I was eating a piece of candy and playing with the pin. The pin fell on the floor, the little battery rolled out, my dog thought the battery was my candy and ate it.

So then every time I walked the dog I had to watch for the battery. :eek:

Well a day or so later the battery made its way through the dog in one piece :scared:

I guess that's my sparkly poo story? :crazy2:

....substitute one battery for one pair of panty hose....that's what happened with my SiL's dog when he was a puppy...

.....:scratchin
smiley-confused004.gif
Huh???.....oh wait.......ohhhhhhh....:eek: .........EWWWW!!!!!:crazy2: GROSS!

You must remember that I have the mind of a preteen boy, ala Beavis & Butthead. Go directly to the gutter if you're reading my post. :rotfl:

Just a thought. Maybe the tag fairy has had some sparkly poo too. Since she was so generous with sharing sparklies with all of us.

You share because you care. :littleangel:

:rotfl:

I think both of you guys are amazing. I had my boys almost 12 years apart so I doubt I could manage 7. And, I know I couldn't manage audits. Total breakdown.

I sort of have an inferiority complex now.

I've always thought of you as a superior kind of person! :wave2:

I've always thought of you as a superior kind of person! :wave2:

Aww, thanks, Snapp! :hug: I needed that today.

As for the glittery talk . . . . does this mean all you guys with the Moo Moo tags will have Poo Poo added at the, um, end?

PKsMom -- sending LOTS of good vibes your mom's way.

Aww, thanks, Snapp! :hug: I needed that today.

As for the glittery talk . . . . does this mean all you guys with the Moo Moo tags will have Poo Poo added at the, um, end?

PKsMom -- sending LOTS of good vibes your mom's way.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Don't give her any ideas, the last thing I need is sparkly poo poo :eek: Although I do miss my reeking lums!

Well I did eat beans for dinner.................:lmao:

The kids are going to have a great day today. I've lost my voice.

Hi all! Just an update on mom. Went to the ENT yesterday. He said her whatever it is is undefined and soft and mushy. Tumors and cysts tend to be hard and well defined. He also said 99% of the time these things turn out benign but he can't know for sure so he's sending her for an ultrasounded with guided needle biopsy. Then she's back to him on the 27th for the results. She seems much more optimistic now (and so do I) and she even posted about it on FB, which I was surprised. Thank you for not having mentioned you already knew about it. We'll just keep that between you and I. :thumbsup2 Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and keep 'em coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter