Alamo Extra Day Question

willise

Mouseketeer
We booked 3 vehicles from Alamo Aug 16-30. We got a great rate of $380 total for the two weeks for each vehicle.

Now one part of the group will be arriving on the 15th. When I checked to dook the additional day, I got a rate of $529:scared1: But a single day rate was $40.

So, how much of a problem will I have if I walk to the counter at 10:30 pm on the 15th and say I would like to pick up the car 10 hours early?

My though is if they try and charge me an outrageous rate, I will just walk down the aisle to another rental company, rent a vehicle for one day, then come back on the 16th and pick up my alamo reservation. I have to go back to the airport anyway to meet the other members of the group.

What do you think?

You could always book a one day rental. Then return it, and go with your two week. Shop around, you can go with anyone. Walking down to another counter means paying a really high walk-up rate, you don't want that.

You didn't post the pickup and dropoff times, so I don't know what they will do to you if you pick up 10 hrs earlier. I'm guessing it'll be bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter