AKV 7 month booking window Question

I called today for the same time for a 2 BR too, except check out on the 24th. I waitlisted for Kidani Savanna view and booked VWL. We'll see what happens; we would like to try the new Kidani Village but we love Wilderness Lodge. Good luck to you! :)

Linda

I called again this morning to add another night to my BWV ressie;we are staying for a total of 10 nights:cheer2: . I had MS check for AKV and said some nights are available but not all in a row. I really don't want to be checking in multiple times just to stay at AKV. Kind of bummed that it's not available and not too sure if we will be successful with the WL. BWV was my 4th choice because the first three were booked. If your WL doesn't come through, have a great time at VWL-it's our home resort and we were just there in Nov/Dec.

pixiedust: to you:)

Thanks Jackie!

This would be our first stay at the villas but we stayed in two connecting rooms with courtyard view. It was great! :cloud9: That was the trip (2005) where we bought DVC....now we just need an add on :scratchin .

I would like to book a standard studio for June 2010 (Sat, Sun, Mon) at 7 mos. First, will Kidani also have standard studios, or is it just Jambo? Second, is the first week of June a high demand time for AKV? Thanks for any info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter