Akl Pool View Or Savannah View?

Coconuts

DIS Veteran
Both pool and savannah views with a bunk beds are available in January. Savannah view is $300 more--is it worth it? Are the pool view rooms loud with the pool noise?:confused3

We had a savanah view last month and it was just incredible! Totally worth it if you are going to spend time in your room, if not then do not waste the money and go to the animal viewing areas around the resort

We were going to stay pool-view but opted to pay the extra and stay savannah view instead. It was AMAZING! Every morning when we woke to find zebras and giraffes grazing in the mist, I would tell myself what a wonderful decision it was. You can get a pool-view anywhere, it's worth it to splurge every now and then.

We went for it and will be going in April. For $300 I say do it.

We have had both views...and we love them both. We take which ever we can get the better rate at!

For us, I booked standard view. 1. because that's all that was available for the Nov-Dec Room Only offer, but also 2. because I'm worried about being in the far reaches of the resort if we have a savanna view. When I had AKL booked for January, we had a pool view, and I was rather happy with it. But we changed to WL for that quick trip.

If they upgraded us to SV, I'm sure we'll take it, but I'll be hoping we don't get stuck out on the far ends of the horseshoe. I think I will inquire about a (paid) upgrade to CL, but that's because I'm curious about CL. We'll just be happy with StdV no matter what. I'm just glad to be in a deluxe resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter