AKL Check-Out Time

rthutchens

When you wish upon a star...
What is the latest check-out time for AKL? Our flight doesn't leave until after 9:00pm and I would like to have access to our room as long as possible.

Thanks!

Check out I believe is 11am.You can ask for a late check out which I think is no later than 1pm.After that I think you are charged an extre day.Also they can deny a request for late check out if it is busy and the resort is booked solid.

What is the latest check-out time for AKL? Our flight doesn't leave until after 9:00pm and I would like to have access to our room as long as possible.

Thanks!

Check out is at 11am like one poster said you can when you check in ask or call housekeeping & see if you can get a late checkout at 1PM but that the latest if they can give you unless you book another day to your ressie but then you lose half your money since you have to add another day if you have dining. We did that once & stayed in room most of day as it was really raining hard & lightening & we were dead to the world :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter