Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - NOW OPEN!!

Thank you. I may need to rethink this reservation. $63 is a lot of money for meatballs. Which princesses were at the dinner, and how was the interaction?
We went Friday right when they opened and had a great experience. We made a reservation because of the princesses, but the food was excellent. The kids ate everything but the cabbage. We saw Belle, Aurora, Ariel, Jasmine, and Snow White. They signed autographs and spent a few minutes at our table chatting. At the end we were given an autograph card with 8 princess signatures, so I’m assuming they may rotate them in and out depending on the day. I would definitely recommend it if you have a little one who loves princesses.

We went for dinner last night and it was fantastic! Saw Belle, Snow White, Ariel, Jasmine, & Aurora. Food was excellent and we loved the family style dining with little ones.

Just wanted to chime in that we went to dinner on our trip last week and the food was fantastic and the service was excellent. We had Belle, Snow White, Mulan, Jasmine & Aurora. Much better food than Chef Mickey dinner. I would not do that one again even though the service was good and character interaction was fun!

Why I think Akershus got rid of the smorgasbord is simply because of money and I think they are trying to attract more visitors by having a variety menu now and they hope that this new image will help them out a bit. Why I think they are trying to have more American food at Akershus now is to give diners another choice besides Swedish and Norwegian food because when you look at the general picture you can buy the same cheeses they sell at the smorgasbord at any supermarket for cheap and still have a wonderful Norwegian meal at home. As for the Princess Breakfast I think now that Akershus has opened the prices for the Princess Breakfast will be lowered and get more popular than Cinderella's Royal Table because in truth Akershus is a better choice to meet princesses because Cinderella's Royal Table has no princesses now with the exception of Cinderella photos but they will most likely add more princesses like Moana Tiana and even Raya will be added as well

I have a reservation for late January and two kids who likely will not be thrilled with the available family style food options. Before I cancel (which I would hate to do as the full experience sounds perfect), does anyone know if there is any possibility of getting other food options for kids at dinner there?

I have a reservation for late January and two kids who likely will not be thrilled with the available family style food options. Before I cancel (which I would hate to do as the full experience sounds perfect), does anyone know if there is any possibility of getting other food options for kids at dinner there?
I have heard they will give plain grilled chicken if asked but I can't confirm this. I'm hoping this is true and will find out when we go on NYE.

We went Friday right when they opened and had a great experience. We made a reservation because of the princesses, but the food was excellent. The kids ate everything but the cabbage. We saw Belle, Aurora, Ariel, Jasmine, and Snow White. They signed autographs and spent a few minutes at our table chatting. At the end we were given an autograph card with 8 princess signatures, so I’m assuming they may rotate them in and out depending on the day. I would definitely recommend it if you have a little one who loves princesses.
I see some ppl have had different characters. Does anyone know if there anyway to know who you will get? We really want to see Ariel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter