AK to Epcot- quickest way?

ten822

Mouseketeer
What are the options? And what is fastest way? How long would it take- have dinner reservations at 8pm.

Uber is fastest. Bus can vary depending on how long it takes for the Epcot bus to arrive. I always leave at least an hour before whatever time I need to be somewhere.

What are the options? And what is fastest way? How long would it take- have dinner reservations at 8pm.

As PP said, Uber is the fastest.
Next would be the new express bus which is an extra cost, but it does take you from INSIDE AK to INSIDE EP, so you bypass security. It is also on a schedule, so you don't have to wait for the bus. The one drawback for your particular route is the EP entry is in Futureworld, so if your ADR is in Worldshowcase, you'll have to walk through the park.
Regular bus-to-bus would be the next option. You'll find the park-to-park buses at the bus depot outside AK. This, too, will take you to the front of EP, so you're still walking all the way through if you're headed to WS.

If you didn't want to use Uber you could get a bus from AK to Yachtclub then cut through International Gateway. Especially good if your adr is in World Showcase.

Whoops - just noticed DisneyWishes14 has also suggested this

On the World Showcase trick/question, don't forget that two bus lines often service the Epcot Resorts area - Yacht & Beach Club line and Boardwalk/Swan/Dolphin line. Typically, the stops are right next to each other. So, when you leave Animal Kingdom, you can grab whichever gets off first and simply walk to International Gateway. The distance from Boardwalk to the entrance and Yacht Club to the entrance are about the same. This is typically how I get to Epcot from MK, Disney Springs or Animal Kingdom, honestly.

I do agree budgeting an hour if you use the buses, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter