Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Where did you see that ad?

I never saw it in any of the flyers I read (online or print). It may be that it was something they had in the works before the Cash miles were frozen by AM. Rexall got burned with the first round when AM closed all cash use last month and Rexall had this same promotion on.

Maybe they are bringing it back. I sure hope its not on right now because that would mean a trip to Rexall tomorrow.

Donald-My Hero posted it last week. It was from an email and was not on the flyer. I am wondering whether I should go try it out today after work. I have updated my Rexall email sign up a few times, but I am still not getting any email offer.

I wonder if Air Miles will have a summer promotion of some sort. Or they may wait until the Fall and do the 25x multiplier for the lead up to Christmas again.

Has anyone else been getting really strange offers? I've been getting Shell (we don't even have Shell in my region), Goodyear tires, Timbermart...all useless to me.

I'm missing all my Pickle Miles, but they are from Monday. I hope AM mails the passes quickly once the orders are placed, I arrive at Disney May 17th. :crazy2:

They *usually* ship the passes within 2-3 days of when I've ordered them. They also ship them via UPS, so you'll get a tracking number once they ship, and it's *usually* 2-3 days to receive them once they ship (we're in Alberta). Also, they need a signature for the delivery, so if you're not home with they're delivered, they won't leave them - we made that mistake the first time I ordered WDW tickets and I had to pick up at the ups store instead. Now I just have them shipped to my office where there's always someone there to sign for them.

Well Safeway is a big loser again for bonus am. They have the 100 bonus when you spend 95 just for two days but no great bonus am on products. :(

I'm in the same boat - lousy AM's here for Safeway and Rexall too. Keeping my fingers crossed that the lack of deals this week means there's a Blue Friday coming soon!

I wonder if Air Miles will have a summer promotion of some sort. Or they may wait until the Fall and do the 25x multiplier for the lead up to Christmas again.

Has anyone else been getting really strange offers? I've been getting Shell (we don't even have Shell in my region), Goodyear tires, Timbermart...all useless to me.
We get Timbermart, too. Really? Haven't a clue where that one IS? Shell is inconvenient and more expensive than my Husky, but I'd gas up if it was close.

Thrifty's this week is horrible for AM! Spend $20 and get 10AM? WHA? No no no, that's not how we get park tickets! There's only 284AM in the flyer, and a decent week is when it's double at least! I only buy the product if the AM is equal to or more than the price of the item. Half the amount doesn't even compute for me.

I may end up at Save On Foods just for rewards points. Won't get me a park ticket, but it'll get me over and back on the ferry for free.

Well I agree with everyone else so far, this week is shaping up to be pathetic! This week's Rexall offer is the standard "Head-to-Toe" event, spend $50.00 on Skin, Sun, Hand & Body Lotion, Oral, Hair, Soap & Shave products and earn 100 AM. There are a few items in the flyer within those categories in the "Swipe & Save" sections (which just makes it harder to get the dollar value required :P ) a few of their branded items have extra miles (but really piddly amounts!) but pricing becomes a pain since they are also BOGO 50% off. The other weekend bonus is spend $30.00 get a $10.00 giftcard that depending on your store will be applied as a method of payment later (but in my stores, stupidly, BEFORE taxes are applied!!) Unless some of my LoadnGo offers are spectacular i won't even try a Rexall shop this week.

There are a few things at Safeway this week for am that I might pick up. But I don't think I will be doing the spend 100 to get 100 this week. Just not enough there. Seen s few good picks...but that's about it. Seems my PC points are better this week than Safeway.

Last week, I had a For-every-$125, get 12,500 pc plus points (only 10%, but still), but I also was able to earn 319 air miles between Sobeys and Lawtons. It always seems that the best offers for both chains are on the same weeks. Grrr. We try to stick to a weekly budget of groceries and not overspend just for miles/points. Sometimes, the offers are just too good to pass up.

Just had a bunch of miles post from Sobeys & Foodland .... the one from the gift card i purchased 30 min from home (on the 8th) followed closely by both of the others from last week in London and the one from The Bay as well! No rhyme or reason, Metro regularly takes close to a month, Rexall usually within 24 hours, arimilesshop.ca ... varies depending on the store

Advance Screening for two (Onyx & Gold collectors)
Bon Cop Bad Cop 2
Various cities
https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/ProductTicketingDetails?productId=prod2664363&changeLocale=en_CA

I found it on the smartcanucks thread. I can't see it from the regular AirMiles Exclusive pages. But I was able to order.

If anyone has any idea where/how to access this when logged into AirMiles, please let me know.
That is odd, it's not showing on the page is *should* be hiding! I was able to find it thru the link you gave but won't use it ... only go to the movies if i can reserve a seat -- hate crowds!

Bon Cop Bad Cop 2
Various cities
https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/ProductTicketingDetails?productId=prod2664363&changeLocale=en_CA

I found it on the smartcanucks thread. I can't see it from the regular AirMiles Exclusive pages. But I was able to order.

If anyone has any idea where/how to access this when logged into AirMiles, please let me know.
Thanks ordered one for Toronto, but it does not indicate which theater?
Plus could only get with your link still can not find it anywhere else.
Thanks again.

Bon Cop Bad Cop 2
Various cities

You need to log on first to airmiles then you click on the the title of the reward, and it will reload the page with options to order the ticket. I just did it. Thanks for sharing!

:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter