Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I just got 50AM for "Round up contest" and 100AM for AMRP Marketing bonus. Wasn't the round up contest the one where you could win gift cards? Maybe one of the offers I used was for 50AM (BMO spend threshold maybe?) I really need to start tracking these better.
The BMO was an opt in with a spend threshold to get the bonus AM. 50 AM posted for me today too as well as my Blue Friday miles.

Oh, I see somebody else received Round Up Contest points. Got one post for 25 AM, another for 50 AM, both noted as being for the Round Up Contest. Can’t recall why they posted, and this contest was so recent.

Last edited:
Was
I have ordered from Wayfair before and didn't have any trouble with the items I have bought. I do carefully read the reviews and have steered away from those items with negative reviews. But I have bought area rugs, a couple of headboards for our beds, lamps, nightstands, and 2 dining chairs. They have all been good quality. But it is definitely a chance purchasing it online. And who knows if they will have more than one baby lol. She may decide that one is enough!!! lol

She also found a set at baby's r us that they liked. It was built solid and looked to be pretty durable. So they may go that route too. We are waiting to see if we can find what we want on sale for Black Friday...if not...we will be buying soon after that. It is time to start getting the baby's room ready.

It just seems like they don't make anything like they used to, so you have to replace items faster than you used to.
You probably already know about this...….there are lots of cribs that convert into a headboard/footboard once baby is finished with the crib. Those are usually solid wood, yes they cost more but it's a long term piece of furniture. There are also dresser options that have a change table top that is detachable, so it's also dual purpose and lives on past the crib years.

I also read through all the reviews before I made my Wayfair purchases and while I agree that everything I read did apply to the items I received there was a lot that was either deleted or never mentioned. When you look for reviews outside of the Wayfair site you get a more accurate picture of the items. I will order from them again but I won't be ordering anything that will be high traffic use.

Hope everyone who is gearing up for trick-or-treating is prepared for the weather! Looks like a lot of us will be dealing with rain & wind! Take care of you lils and if you're out driving in the nasty stuff, be very watchful for the darting kids excited for candy!

Happy Halloween

Be Safe!
View attachment 449011

Hugs
Mel

Good news, I was at Shell, Napanee, Ontario yesterday and they had STB cards on the counter. No coupon books. She told me it would start next Tuesday.
get 5 bonus air miles with 25 litres of fuel or $10 convenience store purchase. Coupon required, coupon available in store
I have not seen anything on the air miles website yet

Good news, I was at Shell, Napanee, Ontario yesterday and they had STB cards on the counter. No coupon books. She told me it would start next Tuesday.
get 5 bonus air miles with 25 litres of fuel or $10 convenience store purchase. Coupon required, coupon available in store
I have not seen anything on the air miles website yet
this is great news! I'll start a thread later today so that we'll be able to help each other earn the maximum number of miles. Not arguing the information the cashier shared but it would be extremely unusual for the promo to start on Tuesday since the have all started on a Thursday before to coincide with the flyers from most sponsors.

those who follow redflag deals let us know when you spy any news!

Hope everyone who is gearing up for trick-or-treating is prepared for the weather! Looks like a lot of us will be dealing with rain & wind! Take care of you lils and if you're out driving in the nasty stuff, be very watchful for the darting kids excited for candy!

Looks like rain again tonight. There's talk of no Halloween because of the rain. I call pansy on this. When I was a kid I walked 3 miles uphill both ways during a hurricane to get candy. Probably a good idea since our house should be spray painted with the white X on the front door, we all have the plague. The joys of a daycare...
Now the boys are jumping up and down saying Halloween is cancelled we get the candy! Had to to sit them down and explain that no Halloween is not cancelled and if it is the candy is for the next day, you guys don't get it and turning to the oldest one and having to say Dude you work in a grocery store...

this is great news! I'll start a thread later today so that we'll be able to help each other earn the maximum number of miles. Not arguing the information the cashier shared but it would be extremely unusual for the promo to start on Tuesday since the have all started on a Thursday before to coincide with the flyers from most sponsors.

those who follow redflag deals let us know when you spy any news!
I agree but I am glad it is happening. Perhaps we should check our favourite locations for coupon booklets.

I checked red flag deals early this morning and I saw nothing

need an interpretation on the Rexall offer this weekend. Front page Spend $30 get $10GC "Plus" use 95 Cash AM get 50 AM. Question? Is this and either/or offer or do I need to spend $30 and if I do I can use 95 Cash AM for the bonus 50AM?
Now that the flyer is up on the Rexall website it's much clearer for my tired eyes! You can spend $30 and get the $10 gift card, use 95 miles to get $10 worth of products and earn 50 AM OR you can buy $30 worth of products, use 95 miles to pay $10 of that and you will get BOTH the gift card AND the 50 AM

****for everyone who uses cash miles don't forget that the 50 AM will NOT show up on your receipt but they will post in 2 - 3 weeks and look like this on your account. The promo was on September 6th BTW

Yeah for STB coming . Im a little nervous bc I did miss grab last year and have zero in cash miles here’s hoping I can still max

spent 52 at metro today and got 57 am.. that was good I’ve been forgetting to go to the app and see what’s up and today I had a spend 50 get 50 am so for all my meat for the next week and frozen pizza before trick or treating tonight

Stay warm Trick or treaters and as dry as possible ! Luckily I bought 5 doll oat store ponchos for splash mountain next month we will borrow tonight and pray the folqt stores here get more in before vacation as no where in town has any left

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter