Aerosol Cans

angelsinmyarms

Earning My Ears
Is there a problem bringing aerosol cans onboard?

I thought I was being smart and purchased 6 cans of our favorite sprayon sunscreen to save a few bucks. It costs enough at our local Wal-Mart - I can't imagine what it might cost on board! Anyway... now that I have it all, I remembered that you cannot bring aerosol cans onboard an airplane and so I got to wondering about the ship. Can I pack them in my suitcase or will they look like little bombs when the suitcase goes thru the xray machine? (ask me about the time I brought a last minute Christmas gift - a cute little kitchen fire extinguisher- thru airport security :smooth: LOL)

I really don't want to take them all in my carry on as six cans will take up alot of space.

Thanks,

Linda

I packed them in my suitcase with no problem! It was my OTHER suitcase with the TSA lock on it that they cut open and ruined the zipper on to search and there was only clothes in that one!

I've packed aerosol cans before and didn't have a problem.

Same here. I bring travel-sized aerosol cans of hairspray and have not had a problem. My DH brings his regular-sized cans of deodorant and has never had a problem. These have always been in our checked luggage though, not sure about the policy for carry-ons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter