Adventure Insider Surprise in Mail!!

Kevin, the registration for the ABD Insiders excludes all other countries, not just Canada.

I was disappointed to learn about this (a few months back). I actually contacted ABD to ask why, but never really got an answer. Just "we value your feedback and will pass it on". DisneyKevin's take is much more insightful than ABD was!

I still find it strange though since Canadians (with the possible exception of the province of Quebec due to French language laws) are included for most other Disney promos / contests, etc. Even DVC promos are permitted in Ontario (and Alberta I think the other province is). But, it is what it is.

We used our "gift" last night and really enjoyed our time together. Our daughter really took a shine to "it". I would like to thank ABD for that special "thinking of you" gift and now we are excited about the new Spain excursion. Thanks ABD.:):thumbsup2

Well, I signed up last time there was one of these threads , but didn't get anything this time either.

We used our "gift" last night and really enjoyed our time together. Our daughter really took a shine to "it". I would like to thank ABD for that special "thinking of you" gift and now we are excited about the new Spain excursion. Thanks ABD.:):thumbsup2

We just used ours. Did you stay until the very end?

Yes we did. The cleaning person waiting wasn't too happy with us.:rotfl2:
That's tough for the cleaning person! ;) I always wait until the very end of the credits. Ever since "Young Sherlock Holmes" had a really important little snippet at the end. I'd say 90% of the people in the theater where I saw this movie left way before the end.

The cleaning person at our venue actually sent folks who were leaving back in!
Now that's my kind of cleaning person! :thumbsup2

Sayhello

That's tough for the cleaning person! ;) I always wait until the very end of the credits. Ever since "Young Sherlock Holmes" had a really important little snippet at the end. I'd say 90% of the people in the theater where I saw this movie left way before the end. Now that's my kind of cleaning person! :thumbsup2 Sayhello

I cried at the end of Saving Mr Banks and heard the original tapes of PLTravers ! You HAVE to stay through the credits! Lol

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We gave our insider gift to family after receiving it earlier this week. The weekend before last DVC offered the same gift in Downtown Disney on a first to sign up basis. We happened to be there so we went. We really enjoyed it and stayed to the very end. Afterwards, we were able to take pics with Hiro and Baymax. I must say I was quite impressed with both.

Just to be sure...

I have verified with ABD that enrollment in the Adventure Insider program is now automatic after the completion of your second Adventure.

Just to be sure...

I have verified with ABD that enrollment in the Adventure Insider program is now automatic after the completion of your second Adventure.

I signed up for Adventure Insiders before I went on my first ABD. I thought it would just kick in once I went on the trip. It worked because I did receive the Insiders gift :banana:

Okay folks...ABD has provided me with a much more complete answer to this question.

Here is what I now know from an executive level:

* Guests (that book via Adventures by Disney) will automatically be registered “after” the completion of their “first” trip.

* Guests (that book via a Travel Agent) must register themselves “after” the completion of their “first” trip. This is due to ABD not necessarily having the Guest information. (ABD has every Dreams Unlimited Travel client's info)

* If a Guest “opts out” of mailings on different Disney sites, they “may" not receive mailing from Adventures by Disney.

* If a Guest has doubts on whether they are registered, they can register themselves at adventureinsiders.com <http://adventureinsiders.com/>

* If a Guest believes that they are registered and are not receiving insider gifts, they (or their Travel Agent) can phone the Reservation Center to see if where their mailing is or if one was generated.

As you can see, this is a MUCH different answer than I previously posted.

I apologize that I posted erroneous info, but that is what I was originally told. This answer seems much more complete.

Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

To further second what Kevin said.... I recently returned from my first ABD trip (DisUnplugged Viva Italia) and we received the insider info last week without doing anything extra i.e. registering.:cool1:

* Guests (that book via a Travel Agent) must register themselves “after” the completion of their “first” trip. This is due to ABD not necessarily having the Guest information. (ABD has every Dreams Unlimited Travel client's info)

Kevin, does this mean that since ABD has all the Dreams Unlimited client info that we have to register directly or not? I have now registered directly (as a result of this thread), but I did not originally receive anything so I am taking that to mean that even though DUL provides everything to ABD, we still need to register.

Hopefully we will get something next time an e-mail/mailing/surprise goes out.

Hilary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter