ADRs, Going with Less than Reserved

MrPTato

DIS Veteran
Think I have seen this before but I wan't to confirm, as it could get costly...I book an ADR for 5 people, and only 3 go. Do I get charged the $10x2 for the people that didn't go? Not sure about mother-in-law going and maybe she would take the 9m old and stay behind at resort.

As long as part of your group shows up, there won't be a charge.

I was just about to ask this same thing. Does this hold true if the original group is over the size that adds an 18% tip on the ticket and drops to lower than that number? (I'm going as a group made up of 3 families, if the biggest family drops off a reservation, this could happen with us.)

I was just about to ask this same thing. Does this hold true if the original group is over the size that adds an 18% tip on the ticket and drops to lower than that number? (I'm going as a group made up of 3 families, if the biggest family drops off a reservation, this could happen with us.)
Yes. It just means if the group that dines is now 5 or less you will not be charged the auto gratuity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter