ADRs for 9...is this a problem?

Dervis

Mouseketeer
Ok, so my father nd I have become the vacation co-ordinators for what is essentially a group of 5 and a group of 4 traveling together (5 college students and 4 adults). Basically, were working together to try and meet the requests of both groups. However, I'm seeing problems arise. For my group, the biggest concern is money. Were poor college students after all, all we want is a nice sit down meal that wont cost us our entire tuition fund. For my parents, they're looking for a nice sit down restaraunt with quality food, where money really isnt an issue for them. Then lets throw the wrench into the entire operation...both sides are extremely fussy eaters. :headache:

Whats resulted is ADRs for cheap lunches, and expensive dinners. I really don't think that my group will be interested in a place like Boma (too expensive, too exotic for their taste) and I really don't think that my parent's group will be too excited for Si Fi (too informal). :confused3

Anyway, my question is this...weve been making ADRs for 9. Is it going to be a problem if we show up for our meal with only half of our group, or even if we cancel on the day of? Do we have to call ahead if we want to cancel the day of?

Sorry for venting, and thank you for listening! :goodvibes

It is not a problem to cancel at any time. Just make sure you cancel if you are all not eating there. And if only half are showing up you should modify the reservations when you get there so you dont lose you reservation. other people will benefit from it as they look for places to dine. But I say everyone should just compromise and eat some meals together. Doesnt have to be every meal just some they agree upon. Good Luck!!

What about some big breakfasts?? Then do the walk up meals for dinner. The breakfasts tend to be on the cheaper side. Say breakfast with Donald at Tusker House around 9am then a nice size lunch from Flame Tree BBQ around 3pm or so.......just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter