ADR with linked reservations question

spamalot

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this. My reservation is linked with my sisters as "traveling with" so obviously they are on my friends and family list. If I want to surprise them and book either hoop dee doo or spirit of aloha and pay out of pocket and dont choose them but create "new guests" will she be able to see it if she isn't listed as participating? I know I can make a dummy account but then I couldn't take advantage of the 180+10. Thoughts?

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this. My reservation is linked with my sisters as "traveling with" so obviously they are on my friends and family list. If I want to surprise them and book either hoop dee doo or spirit of aloha and pay out of pocket and dont choose them but create "new guests" will she be able to see it if she isn't listed as participating? I know I can make a dummy account but then I couldn't take advantage of the 180+10. Thoughts?

If you change the settings for her in friends and family so she can only see shared plans, you can do that and just don't select her and leave the guest names blank. Alternatively, you can just call and make the reservation and don't link it to MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter