ADR Game -- What would you eat?

See you guys there!

Drink: Iced tea
Appetizer: Crock of Potato Leek Soup
Entree: Fish and Chips
Dessert: Jaffa Tarts

I haven't been here in years! Thank you so much for the invite!

DRINK: Smithwicks Irish Ale (assuming they serve it)

STARTER: Scotch Egg - Golden-fried Hard-boiled Egg wrapped in Sausage Meat with Mustard Sauce (I've always wanted to try one of these!)

ENTREE: Grilled New York Strip Steak and Fried Fish - with Yorkshire Pudding, Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, and Red Wine Sauce.

DESSERT: Sticky Toffee Pudding - Steamed pudding cake served w/ warm vanilla custard and hot butter-rum sauce.

Thanks for the invite - I'd love to join in!

Drink: Think I'll try a Pimm's Cup, instead of my usual Black and Tan

Apple and Frisee Salad - with cashel cheese, toasted almonds and cranberry vinaigrette

Corned Beef and Cabbage - with Buttered Beans and Whole-Grain Mustard Jus

Sticky Toffee Pudding

Ooo, goody - Rose & Crown is another new one for me (holding out for the next time my sister comes with me, because I know she wants to try it).

Let's see, I think I will have...
App: Trio of UK Cheeses
Entree: Roasted Scottish Salmon
Dessert: Jaffa Tarts

Hope we get to see Illuminations! :)

How about Dinner tomorrow night at 7:15 at Via Napoli?

I'll have:
DRINK: Water
APPETIZER: Calamari Fritti
MAIN COURSE: Margherita Pizza
DESSERT: Zeppole di Catarina

Count me in!

Drink: Aqua Water (Either the seasonal fruit or blood orange. YUM!)
Appetizer: Prosciutto e Melon
Entree: Quattro Formaggio Pizza (Individual)
Dessert: Zeppole di Caterina

Yum! Thanks for the invitation. It's been over a week since we've had an ADR, and I'm HUNGRY!

I'm using this menu:
http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/lunch-dinner

DRINK: Glass of Moscato (Maybe more than one!)

STARTER: Gamberetti Fagioli - Jumbo shrimp, cannellini bean salad, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice.

ENTREE: Capriciossa - Signature Pie - eggplant, Artichokes, prosciutto, mushrooms.

DESSERT: Torta di "Mamma Rosario" - Apple cake with almond sorbetto.

Woo-hoo! Love me some Via Napoli!

Drink: Strawberry Aqua Fresca
App: I never get an app; think I'll try the Fritto de Verdura (crisp fried vegetables)
Entree: Quattro Formaggi pizza, baby! :cool1:
Dessert: Tiramisu!

:goodvibes

I'm having dinner tomorrow night, Nov. 29th @ 8:35pm, at the Coral Reef. Would anybody like to join me?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/coral-reef-restaurant/menus/dinner/

I'll be having...

DRINK: The Abyss - Skyy Vodka, Bacardi Superior Rum, Blue Curaçao, and Pineapple Juice.

STARTER: Creamy Crab Dip for Two (But it's ALL for ME!) - With fresh Spinach and Croutons.

ENTREE: Seared Mahi Mahi - With Laughing Bird Shrimp, Hearts of Palm, Jasmine Rice, Cilantro, and a Coconut-Lime Sauce.

DESSERT: Coconut-Mango Chiffon Cake with Raspberry Sauce.

Well you know I'm there!

Drink: Pina CoLAVA
Appetizer: Heirloom Beets
Entree: Grilled New York Strip Steak
Dessert: Turtle Cheesecake with Caramel

Mind if I join?

Drink: Lemonade with wildberry foam

Appetizer: Creamy crap dip for two $13.99

Entree: Seared Rainbow Trout-with Warm Salad of White Beans, Arugula, Tomatoes, crispy Bacon, Aged Balsamic Vinegar, and Brown Butter $21.99

Dessert: Turtle cheesecake with caramel $7.99

Mind if I join? I'm new here :wave2:

For Appetizer: Creamy Crab Dip $13.99

Entree: Seared Salmon Filet $24.99

Dessert: The Chocolate Wave $8.99

OMG, I'm stuffed. Where are we eating next lol

PS, now I want to make an ADR for Coral Reef for my Jan trip lol

Count me in. I've been, but it was 10 years ago.

App: Creamy Lobster Soup (although since this is just pretend, I'm almost curious about the charbroiled octopus)
Entree: Seared Salmon Filet with Quinoa, Salsa Verde and Crisp Veg Slaw
Dessert: bring on the Chocolate Wave!

Why, thank you!

DRINK: MacMurray Ranch Pinot Noir
APPETIZER: Heirloom Beets
ENTREE: Coral Reef's Sustainable Fish
DESSERT: Vanilla Panna Cotta Tart

And then I'm going to power walk to The American Adventure so I can burn off some calories!

I'll play. I'll have

Drink: Coral 'Rita $12.00 (the only thing on the cocktail menu I can drink)
Appetizer: Creamy Crab Dip for 2 $13.99
Entree: Oven-roasted Chicken Breast w/ creamy Polenta Cake, Pearl Onions, Bacon, and Black Trumpet Mushrooms $22.99
Desert: Baileys and Jack Daniel's Mousse $7.99

I'm having dinner tomorrow night, Nov. 29th @ 8:35pm, at the Coral Reef. Would anybody like to join me? https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/coral-reef-restaurant/menus/dinner/ I'll be having... DRINK: The Abyss - Skyy Vodka, Bacardi Superior Rum, Blue Curaçao, and Pineapple Juice. STARTER: Creamy Crab Dip for Two (But it's ALL for ME!) - With fresh Spinach and Croutons. ENTREE: Seared Mahi Mahi - With Laughing Bird Shrimp, Hearts of Palm, Jasmine Rice, Cilantro, and a Coconut-Lime Sauce. DESSERT: Coconut-Mango Chiffon Cake with Raspberry Sauce.
I'll join, but I'm ordering off the kids menu! I'm 15. Much cheaper! ;) Drink: Chocolate Milk Entree: Coral reef cheesy shells Dessert: seaside cupcake, but usually I get full from my entree! :)

Thanks for the invitation! I've never eaten there. I think I'll have:

Drink: Coral 'Rita...I'm kind of a fan of a good Margarita (see user name)
Appetizer: I'll have a Field Greens Salad thank-you.
Entree': Mmmmm. That Orange Ginger Glazed Scottish Salmon sounds delish.
Dessert: Baileys and Jack Daniels Mousse. I think my meal was healthy enough to indulge a little here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter