• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR for Dec finished, am I missing anything?

jlhill4444

Mouseketeer
Hello all! I am very excited to have all of my ADRs for Dec 17-23 finished. I have the dxddp and we are staying at the CR. I hope I do not end up making too many changes, but what I am wondering is if I have overlooked something. I am a planner when it comes to eating, but I usually just wing the parks. I am never been in dec, so I am just paranoid that I am forgetting something. Thanks for looking this over and giving me advice. My kids are fairly used to eating at a later time, and for late ressies we will go back to the resort for a nap. Thanks!

Fri- arrive MCO 9:00 am- The Wave @ 1:55
MVMCP @ MK- dinner CS
Sat- Akershus 9:50 -breakfast
dinner- HDDR @ 5:00
Sun- breakfast- Ohana 9:15
dinner- Le Cellier 6:30 (will try to get CP when they open)
Mon- breakfast- Tusker House 9:00
dinner- Brown Derby Fantasmic Pkg 4:00
Tues- BBB for dd 9:30
lunch- CRT 1:00
dinner- California Grill 9:15 for fireworks
Wed- lunch- Sci-Fi 11:30
dinner- Spirit of Aloha 5:15
Thurs- breakfast- Chef Mickey 9:10
Flight leaves at 3:20

Looks good to me.

On your late night, you have nothing booked early the next morning :)

Looks good to me.

On your late night, you have nothing booked early the next morning :)

Thanks. I did not even notice that, purly coincidence. I am glad it worked out that way, but I doubt my kids will sleep in no matter how late they go to bed!:rolleyes:
Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter