• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding non family members to DAS for a day?

sarabguerra

Mouseketeer
As luck would have it, we are going to be at HS on the same day as our very good friends. Completely unplanned but very happy coincidence. :tink: DH's BFF was a CM over 20 years ago (Friend of Plutopluto:) and prior to having kids we often vacationed at Disney together.

We will have 2 DAS in our family party of 5. They also have 5 in their family. Would we be able to add them to one of the kid's DAS for the day or part of the day so we could all ride together? Could DS have 3 of us on his and DX could have all 5 of them on theirs? Or some combination of that? I don't imagine we'd ride all together for the whole day, but we will definitely try to ride some things together.

You need to go to GR and ask them at add then to the DAS just as long as no one DAS has 5 or more people you should be good

you can also go to the blue umbrella to get them added they are at every park ( I think MK as of yesterday)

I was able to add a friend to my DAS halfway through our last trip, so as long as you don't have over the limit of # of guests on both DAS beforehand, it should be easy to add them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter