Adding guests to Dvc resort

disneyfam1986

Mouseketeer
My sil and I have two studios reserved at Poly. My fil and his wife were supposed to get his own room but waited too long. We have 4 in our room she has 4 plus a 2 year old in hers. Could we put my fil in one room and his wife in the other room? Just didn’t know if it will mess things up for them if they are not on the same room reservation.

My sil and I have two studios reserved at Poly. My fil and his wife were supposed to get his own room but waited too long. We have 4 in our room she has 4 plus a 2 year old in hers. Could we put my fil in one room and his wife in the other room? Just didn’t know if it will mess things up for them if they are not on the same room reservation.
You can do it because each studio would be right at the maximum occupancy.. It should not mess up any plans in MDE for them. Whether it will be comfortable is another question for another time.

The comfort part. That will be rough living while those studios are nice and have 2 showers making the getting ready in the morning easier.... There is little storage. There are big draws under the bed and a sort of trunk/coffee table that ends up in an odd spot with the sofa bed pulled out and a lot of small draws in the shower only room. 5 unless 2 are smaller children will be uncomfortable much less 6 even being in a pack and play. Think of it this way a 2BR villa which is 3 total studios of space (more at OKW) will allow 8-9. I have had 8 only one was a child in a 2BR at Kidani that was a dedicated and had 2 real QS a King size a pull out sofa a pull out chair and 3 bathrooms and things could feel a bit tight at times. I would consider changing resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter