Adding a day of park admission

Jjondate

Earning My Ears
:idea:We are booked for 7 night package with the dining plan for the end of October. I am looking at booking our flight home and see one that leaves at 6:00 pm. Is there a way we could just add an additional day of theme park tickets to our reservation by paying in the park the discounted multi day rate without having to add an additional nights stay or an additional day of dining to our current reservation.

Thanks for your help
Jon

:idea:We are booked for 7 night package with the dining plan for the end of October. I am looking at booking our flight home and see one that leaves at 6:00 pm. Is there a way we could just add an additional day of theme park tickets to our reservation by paying in the park the discounted multi day rate without having to add an additional nights stay or an additional day of dining to our current reservation.

Thanks for your help
Jon

Yes, ticket length is not tied to length of stay just add the day once you are there at the parks.

Thanks for your help
Jon

See the Theme Parks and Strategies board; there is a sticky at the top of the board regarding tickets.

Make sure you upgrade your tickets after first day of use, so you will get credit for the full price you paid and only pay the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter