ACTIVE: Couples/Duos Swap: COMPLETE

Got the package yesterday. Haven't even opened it yet due to Christmas busyness, but can't wait to do so! Probably tomorrow!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Received mine on the 24th!!! Sorry I haven't been on to let you know...I was headed out the door for Christmas festivities when the mail was delivered.

I only opened it briefly...I'll get a better look at everything tomorrow...today has been a -clean up-start organizing-and get ready for the crazy snow- kind of day
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Thank you Ohana & Dacky for reporting in...
I didn't expect to hear anything from either of you until things had settled!!!

I will be mailing the last 5 packages out tomorrow morning.. I have to run an errand and deposit the postage money and then drop the boxes off at the post office!!!

I will post again to confirm mailing and PM confirmation numbers!!!

I just re-read all my previous posts and want to apologize as I thought I had already said "thank you!" for the little gifties.. they are completely unnecessary but will be put to good use in the next year... I have 1.5 years to get my DD's items ready for her graduation party so the push is on to get caught up/current and ready to go... WE have senior photos in May/June or July..... lots to do, lots to do!

I got my package....LOVE everything!!! can't wait to use it all in our upcoming trips albums!!!

Thanks Nan for the card and photo and our Mary and Burt, they are so cute!! Megan loves them!!!

Happy New Year everyone!

Ok, I just need to hear from DB and Princess Jayne and this swap is complete!

Thanks everyone for checking in with their arrivals..

:woohoo: Happy Dance!!! :woohoo: This swap is complete!!!

Thank you everyone!!! Glad to hear they arrived quickly to you Jayne.. I was figuring at least Feburary with the way things had been going!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter