? about room occupancy...I mean Stormalong Bay

Try to remember that CVW is not only a new DVC owner, but also a new poster to these boards. He is a poster still in training, so he is going to do some things wrong. It seems it may take him a little longer than some.

First, even though Kalashnikov is a FOUR Syllable word, it is not one of those that will be zapped by the computer police. If you are still not sure, just do a google search and you will find it is the name of a Soviet Union arms maker. He made the famous AK47 you hear so much about on MSNBC in Iraq. CVW has not learned yet that all Disboarders like Disney do not discuss such subjects like weapons that can hurt someone. Just ask the hippo union from the Jungle Cruise.

As for his misstated rumor about RweThereyet and Figment, you all know that Figment is alive and well! Not sure what ever happend to Dreamfinder though......... Also you just do not know who you are messing with. I KNOW!

I am not sure we can believe him when he says he is in hiding in the Oklahoma rockies. Think about it. I do not think they make extension cords that long for a laptop! And if they did the power probably would not be strong enough to pump up his inflatable mattress.

I wish to accept some of the blame for what appears to be his transgressions. In a previous post I asked him NOT to visit the Debate Board. Obviously to me, like telling a child who does not know better, he went there!

My belief is that we need to take him under our wings and help this wayward poster. We need to find out when his first trip is and have an intersession. I think three days in "Its a Small World" should do it.

Just remember, He is family now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter