About Julie...

:grouphug: Julie, hugs to you and Corey.

I can tell how close the friendships between Bawb and the whole crew were and its more than words can describe fully. It is a rare gift...thank you for sharing that special treasure.

A hug from me to both of you. You guys stay strong.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for the support, prayers and kind words. Ok, I am already in tears.

Bob was a great friend and basically our Orlando Dad/Uncle. He took care of us in any way that he could and even helped us move into our house 4 years ago.

His loss has hit all of us hard.

Last Friday was a year since my young cousin died and the anniversary of the death of my best friend, Paula, is fast approaching. Needless to say, this has only added to my sadness.

I'll share some of my Bawb memories at a later time. Thanks for the hugs and love.

Thanks for checking in Julie. I am so sorry for all the losses you have had :grouphug: We are here for you. Wishing we could make it all better :grouphug: Take the time you need. :hug:

Julie is doing as good as expected. It's tough for her to come here without crying though.

Corey let her know that she is in our thoughts and understand that this is hard.
Knowing that you and the gang are there to provide support is comfort enough :grouphug:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for the support, prayers and kind words. Ok, I am already in tears.

Bob was a great friend and basically our Orlando Dad/Uncle. He took care of us in any way that he could and even helped us move into our house 4 years ago.

His loss has hit all of us hard.

Last Friday was a year since my young cousin died and the anniversary of the death of my best friend, Paula, is fast approaching. Needless to say, this has only added to my sadness.

I'll share some of my Bawb memories at a later time. Thanks for the hugs and love.

(((((((((((((((((Julie))))))))))))))))))))))) We love you!! Always thinking about you and the entire podcast!! :goodvibes

Amy

Thinkin' about ya, Julie. Hang in there, girlfriend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter