About Julie...

alebisi

DIS Veteran
hi podcast crew... is not like I don't care about you but I've read posts of everyone but Julie... I wanted to know how she's doing also...thanks guys

She probably just needs some time for herself and take a little break.It's understandable.Hope she's doing well.

I, also have been wondering. I hope everyone is doing OK.

We have been thinking of all the crew in the last few days including Julie. Hang in there Julie. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Julie is doing as good as expected. It's tough for her to come here without crying though.

Julie is doing as good as expected. It's tough for her to come here without crying though.

Thanks Corey. Most of us come here and cry too, but it helps to share with friends, so when she is ready, we'll gladly listen if she wants to share. Give her our best.
:grouphug:

Thanks for letting us know, Corey.:hug:

Thanks for keeping us posted Corey. Julie has been in my thoughts too...
:hug:

Thanks Corey! ...I give you all my strenght and love, hope you guys get well soon, I know Bob would want that! I bet he is eating a dole whip!:grouphug:
To all the crew: we give you all the support

Totally understandable. Every time I look at one of the threads about Bawb I find myself crying. I only met him once so it must be so hard for those who knew him much, much better. Please let her know that we are all thinking of her though.

Fiona

Corey,
Sending :hug: and strength to you and Julie. I can totally understand that it is difficult for Julie to come to the boards right now. Each time I come to the boards, I get weepy again. Pass on our care and concern for her. Take care of each other!!

Thanks for the update Corey. Perhaps when the funeral is over and Julie has had some time to process her grief she might be able to come here. I know she will cry but I hope that she will have some measure of comfort from all her friends here in the Dis. Hang in there, take care of each other.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for the support, prayers and kind words. Ok, I am already in tears.

Bob was a great friend and basically our Orlando Dad/Uncle. He took care of us in any way that he could and even helped us move into our house 4 years ago.

His loss has hit all of us hard.

Last Friday was a year since my young cousin died and the anniversary of the death of my best friend, Paula, is fast approaching. Needless to say, this has only added to my sadness.

I'll share some of my Bawb memories at a later time. Thanks for the hugs and love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!