? about admission tickets

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I wont be going to florida for about 1 1/2 years but heard that the prices of disney tickets are going to be increasing. My questions are:
1-Do the universal tickets expire or not like the disney ones
2-The universal studios 2 day pass thru dreams unlimited is this form universal and island of adventure.
3- Should I purchase the tickets now or wait? I love to save a buck.
ANY OTHER HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!
T H A N K S A G A I N

The Universal tickets never expire, and if you buy a 2 day pass you can hop back and forth between USF and IoA. If the prices are going up, it may be a good idea to go ahead and buy them now and save yourself a little money.

Been there, done that, going back!!!

If you think you will be going again, I would check the price difference between the 2 and 3 day passes. When I looked at my travel agency, it was not much different so I bought the 3 day pass since the days don't expire.

Jenn

thank you, I just checked out that for less than $50 more, my family of 4 can go back for another day. Even if we use it another trip, its a good deal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter