A Wish for Keira, our Pre Trip Report

I've been MIA for a bit now, but I'm joining back in! I'm so excited you are so close to your trip now!! Did you post somewhere with your daily plans? I think that's what's stressing me out the most! :lmao:

I did, on the first page of the PTR there is a link that says The Game Plan.
You can find it here.

I've been MIA for a bit now, but I'm joining back in! I'm so excited you are so close to your trip now!! Did you post somewhere with your daily plans? I think that's what's stressing me out the most! :lmao:

Lovin' all the outfits!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

I wish I knew how to sew like that. That sounded weird. I wish my DW knew how to sew like that! (yea that sounds better!) :lmao:

I wish I knew how to sew like that. That sounded weird. I wish my DW knew how to sew like that! (yea that sounds better!) :lmao:

LOL! I know, i wish I knew how. DH got me a sewing machine for mother's day last year and I was going to learn, but Keira got sick again. So hopefully this year I'll develop some skills. :)

I just talked to our Wish Coordinator, I called her because I was curious what time they car would be picking us up on the 27th. 8:30 am, but she said she's sending everything out today! So I'll get our expense check and all the other information tomorrow, Saturday at the latests! WooHoo!

I'm so glad, because I'll be able to nail down exactly what we can do on the trip once I get our budget.

2 1/2 weeks!!

FYI, anyone new to this process wondering it has taken us almost exactly 6 months from filling out paperwork to going on our trip!

More Mickey Mail today! And Keira got a brochure from GKTW! I can't wait for them to get home. :)

Didn't sound weird to me :) One of the most talented sewers in the Disboutique group is a dad . . . his stuff is AMAZING!!!!!

LOL! I know, i wish I knew how. DH got me a sewing machine for mother's day last year and I was going to learn, but Keira got sick again. So hopefully this year I'll develop some skills. :)

You know all of us Disboutiquers love to help people in their learning process. My sewing has improved by leaps and bounds since I hooked up with the Disboutiquers. . . . Come visit when you decide to start developing your skills :)

Yay :woohoo: for more Mickey Mail! :yay: Can't wait to see the pics!

You know I certainly will! Last year I taught myself to crochet. It came in handy when we found out Keira was sick again. I've been trying to make her enough hats to match the outfits she's been getting. :)

_MG_9564.jpg

Awesome, thanks! You are very organized! Maybe when you get back you can help me plan mine! :goodvibes

Ooh, I'd be happy too! :) I love it, I'm a little sad because I have my plan all done. I keep telling DH, we could do this or that. I'm driving him nuts. :goodvibes

Wow .. so much happening !! I'm so excited for you guys. :yay:

I was wondering how far out they give you an idea of how much you get for expenses and stuff. I've been saving all I can but I always feel like it's not enough ! Our plane LEAVES at 8 am .. so we'll be getting a VERY early wake up that first morning. (not like any of us will be sleeping anyway :goodvibes)

Seeing the outfits on here sure do make me want to get my sewing machine out ! I used to sew many years ago .. but lost interest .. but I think I just got interested again !

yay for more mickey mail and getting all your travelling docs!

trying to picture Tim behind a sewing machine :eek:, better stick with the DJ gig my friend :lmao:

love all the hats you've been working on!

You know I certainly will! Last year I taught myself to crochet. It came in handy when we found out Keira was sick again. I've been trying to make her enough hats to match the outfits she's been getting. :)

_MG_9564.jpg

Oooh! I didn't realize you'd made the hats she wears in her pics! I so wish I knew how to crochet!!!

She told me when we found out our dates how much we'd get for Lunch and Dinner so I could plan accordingly. I wasn't expecting everything else until a week out. I just called today to find out what time the limo would arrive so we'd know what time to drop our dog off with my inlaws. She'd told me we'd get the expense check 1 week out. So I'm really excited it's coming sooner.

Wow .. so much happening !! I'm so excited for you guys. :yay:

I was wondering how far out they give you an idea of how much you get for expenses and stuff. I've been saving all I can but I always feel like it's not enough ! Our plane LEAVES at 8 am .. so we'll be getting a VERY early wake up that first morning. (not like any of us will be sleeping anyway :goodvibes)

Seeing the outfits on here sure do make me want to get my sewing machine out ! I used to sew many years ago .. but lost interest .. but I think I just got interested again !

Yes, she probably has about 20 of them. LOL! When she started school I tried to make sure she had one to match every outfit.

Oooh! I didn't realize you'd made the hats she wears in her pics! I so wish I knew how to crochet!!!

The thought of that pic sounds just as scary as that whip picture of me floating around the DIS! :headache::headache:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

maybe something like this.....

followed by this....

:headache: and this :drinking1

sorry for the hijack of your thread....to hard to resist teasing Tim :rolleyes1
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

She told me when we found out our dates how much we'd get for Lunch and Dinner so I could plan accordingly. I wasn't expecting everything else until a week out. I just called today to find out what time the limo would arrive so we'd know what time to drop our dog off with my inlaws. She'd told me we'd get the expense check 1 week out. So I'm really excited it's coming sooner.

that's great its coming early to give you more planning time! good thing about the meal portions at WDW, you can usually share to help stretch your $$ farther :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter