A Wish for Keira, our Pre Trip Report

that's great its coming early to give you more planning time! good thing about the meal portions at WDW, you can usually share to help stretch your $$ farther :thumbsup2

I agree with that! Our last trip was our first with kids where we were staying on-site and had a meal plan. Our two other trips with the kids we were off site and couldn't really afford to be there (LONG story - let's just say my In-Laws are very difficult people and leave it at that) . . . we were in the Disney parks for 4 days and spent about $200 on food in the park. We'd share meals a lot (and we also always had protein bars and healthy snacks in the cooler). Columbia Harbor House was probably our best buy of the week for food. An adult meal, a kids meal and a side of fries and we were all stuffed when we left :)

The hats you made are ADORABLE!!!! I just learned how to knit but haven't mastered the hats yet - they are next on my list.

Counting down the days to disney as well - can't wait to be back in our happy place!!!

Here's Coooper showing off his Tigger Shirts from hey-jude! he loved them.
425124_3305971607601_1217358424_33486568_1883596805_n.jpg

And here is Keira showing off her beautiful outfit from The Gilbert Family.
425910_3305973047637_1217358424_33486571_1673862456_n.jpg

Thank you guys all so much! Everyday they both ask me about Mickey Mail. LOL! Today they got new Crocs in the mail that I bought them for the trip, and Cooper asked me, is this Mickey Mail? Yep, I told him!

I just love these outfits--but what I love more is the look on their faces at the Mickey Mail goodies. Look at those smiles! :)

I am so happy Keira's scans were clear! I know the anxiousness waiting to hear the results of the scans and the bloodwork.:woohoo:

We have Juliana's scans coming up next month.

I love all the wonderful outfits and gifts!!!! The kids look so happy! :banana::banana:

Scan time is always a little nervewrecking for us, too. Brooke just had her two weeks ago--got the news last week. All clear, again! What a sigh of relief!!

That good news must have just lifted another little weight off the chest--it will all turn to bubbles and goodness when you, Sean and the kiddos are in Disney....truly. That place works miracles for stress and worries!

Hope your last few weeks goes by quickly--but not too quickly so that you don't enjoy yourselves with Big Gives and packing and going away parties! :)

I just went through and read your PTR, their stories are so similar.

I think they were diagnosed about the same time too. April 2010?

They are, aren't they? Brooke was diagnosed in June 2010. I'd just had Avery two months before! It really wasn't the mat leave I was expecting, but frankly--it kinda came at the best time. B wasn't in school yet, so she wasn't missing anything and we didn't have to worry about the colds coming home. I was already off of work, so I didn't have to take off any time to be with her, since I was already at home. And, it was the summer and fall, so not a terrible time for getting ill. There's not really any good time to have cancer, but I guess that was the best time for it! :)

Thank you Richelle for the awesome T-die Shirts! DH and I both love ours, although we didn't get our picture taken in them yet. :)

_MG_9567.jpg

I really love them!!

And we got more Mickey mail today, their Pirate Costumes!!
Mariaana, (mphalens) these are so awesome! I did a newborn shoot this afternoon, so I had my photo gear all set up, so the kids had mini photo shoots!
_MG_9838.jpg

_MG_9845.jpg

And the pictures of Finn were too cute!!

We also got our expense check and all the rest of our information from Make A Wish!

Let me just say that we have 6 ADR made, pirate league reservations and we're still going to have pretty good amount of money to play with on our trip. And if you don't do that many ADR's, you'd have even more to play with. :)

Question,

Those of you that have been on wish trips recently, where you charged for your luggage?

Our chapter provided funds to cover our bags, but it looks like they might be covered 1 way only. Just wanted to see if i need to have this in my mind going into the trip. :)

Thanks!

Mariaana, (mphalens) these are so awesome! I did a newborn shoot this afternoon, so I had my photo gear all set up, so the kids had mini photo shoots!
_MG_9838.jpg

_MG_9845.jpg

These just made my day!!!!! :cool1::lovestruc:cool1::lovestruc I'm so glad everything fits and y'all like them!!! If you couldn't tell from Finn's notes, we had THE best time at Pirate's League. When I heard y'all were going I was jumping up and down to volunteer to make these outfits :yay:

~ Marianne

These just made my day!!!!! :cool1::lovestruc:cool1::lovestruc I'm so glad everything fits and y'all like them!!! If you couldn't tell from Finn's notes, we had THE best time at Pirate's League. When I heard y'all were going I was jumping up and down to volunteer to make these outfits :yay:

~ Marianne

I'm so glad you did! They are perfect!!

love the tie-die shirts!

and OMG Marianne has outdone herself with those pirate outfits! just GORGEOUS :worship::worship::worship::love::love::love:
the kids look adorable in them!

Thank you Richelle for the awesome T-die Shirts! DH and I both love ours, although we didn't get our picture taken in them yet. :)

_MG_9567.jpg

I really love them!!

_MG_9838.jpg

_MG_9845.jpg

I apologize that I haven't been following your PTR too much...

But I had to hop on here and say that these priate outfits are adorable! Marianne - you did a fabulous job and that corset top turned out AMAZING!!!

Also, I love everything else that everyone has made... The zebra outfit is TDF... The tigger shirt is super cute - the princess out fit is amazing, love the tie dye shirts too ... Oooh and the chrochet hats - LOVE THOSE!!! I hope I didn't miss anything!

D~ <--- who has to keep editing her post because everytime the page reloads, I see something new. LOL

I am so glad you got the Tie Dye. shirts! The kids look great. Don't forget to take a family photo!

-Richelle

The outfits are awesome !!! :love: What beautiful work.
I love the tie dye shirts as well. Those are great !

More Mickey Mail today!

Thank you Alyson & Shane (WDWRids) for the goodies and the itunes card for DH and I. :)

I forgot to put the scarf in the shot, DH was trying to see the Mickey head that was on it. LOL!
_MG_9857.jpg

:yay::woohoo:

I was looking at the updates on my phone and I had to come and get on the computer to see all those cute GIVES up close! And your hats! OH MY! So stinking cute. Love the tie dyes too. Wowsers!
The pirate oufits are glorious. Love!
So fun seeing your beautiful smiling childrens faces. :)

hugs
Sarah
PRINCESS Angelinas PT Report

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter