• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Wigdout Spring Break Adventure very short pre-trip report

Heading out of town on a mini road trip to meet some of our dear DIS friends. Wannabinnc and Rangemaster (Pammy and Lee), who are traveling across country this summer so we are meeting up in Stillwater Oklahoma. While Wanna and I are meek and mild and sweet, Shocker and Range are quite the pair.......
Mini trippie to follow and then on to the big one!

Heading out of town on a mini road trip to meet some of our dear DIS friends. Wannabinnc and Rangemaster (Pammy and Lee), who are traveling across country this summer so we are meeting up in Stillwater Oklahoma. While Wanna and I are meek and mild and sweet, Shocker and Range are quite the pair.......

Have a great time!!!

Yay! Have a great time with Wanna and Range! Ya'll keep them two out of trouble!! :lmao: I wish I was there with you guys!! Maybe next time!

Yay! Have a great time with Wanna and Range! Ya'll keep them two out of trouble!! :lmao: I wish I was there with you guys!! Maybe next time!

Bean, you would have been proud of Range and me! :thumbsup2

Wanna and Wigd did not get into any trouble at all!:lmao:

Glad you got to have a DIS meet. We're scheduled for one Saturday night at Opry Mills Mall. We'll see who all shows.

Although I am sure I will be thrilled to see Oklahoma pictures (the state of my birth that I know nothing about other than I was born there),
I'm ready to see 'big trip' pictures! :banana:

Glad you got to have a DIS meet. We're scheduled for one Saturday night at Opry Mills Mall. We'll see who all shows.

Although I am sure I will be thrilled to see Oklahoma pictures (the state of my birth that I know nothing about other than I was born there),
I'm ready to see 'big trip' pictures! :banana:

I hope you have a great turn out at your DIS meet, wish I could be there! :cutie: As soon as the pictures are all in my photo bucket account the reports will start.....

We are still working to get the photos ready..... I'm trying!

You were right, it's Wanna and I that are the trouble makers.......:rotfl::cutie::rotfl:

Is it against DIS policy to have a fundraiser for bail money?? :rotfl::rotfl2:

Does anyone have 42 for manpri guess? I'm losing track....

So the last time I was on your TR you were still on vacation. I come back and you're home! That's a LONG time for me to be away.
My guess for the manpris contest is 57. Has anyone guessed that number yet?

Hurry, hurry, or you'll miss being in the top 100 on CP's report! She snuck it in on us tonight instead of tomorrow!

Hurry, hurry, or you'll miss being in the top 100 on CP's report! She snuck it in on us tonight instead of tomorrow!

:rotfl: I was trying to sneak it in once everyone went to bed and the DIS was quiet, so everyone could have something to read in the morning -- apparently, we are all night owls though. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter