A Very Chit-Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea and Michelle,

If you would like to put up a ticker, I say have fun with doing so. For there are so many neat and fun ones to choose from. If you need to readjust the time frame, you know that is an easy thing to do. So just do it. :)

Andrea and Michelle,

If you would like to put up a ticker, I say have fun with doing so. For there are so many neat and fun ones to choose from. If you need to readjust the time frame, you know that is an easy thing to do. So just do it. :)

Oh I will once I have a date decided.

Yes, it was..... matter of fact...... the male guard had wanted one of my days, and guess what? Voilà, that is exactly what he got. Then about 2 months later, I am informed that the client did not want a female guard. So I went from 36 hours down to 32 down to nada. I managed to get more work from the company.... however..... that is a whole other thankless, negative story to tell.

Yes, it was..... matter of fact...... the male guard had wanted one of my days, and guess what? Voilà, that is exactly what he got. Then about 2 months later, I am informed that the client did not want a female guard. So I went from 36 hours down to 32 down to nada. I managed to get more work from the company.... however..... that is a whole other thankless, negative story to tell.

Oh wow. That is not a place I would want to work. There are too many strange things that can go on.

Michele, did you say you've stayed at Best Western Stovall's before? If so, what rates did you get? Right now they are saying $140 a night for my trip. We could almost stay at PPH for that. I would like to stay under $100 per night, if possible.

Me too. Especially when I have to smell it in my own house. If they continue to do it in the summer and it's getting too hot in the baby's room to keep the window closed, we might complain. I don't like to, but that's not really fair, and I will have a child to look out for.

Andrea and Michelle,

This reminds me of something.

Andrea I think you should use a due date sticker. That's a real event to look forward to.

Andrea and Michelle,

I've already got mine up. Thanks though!

Michele, did you say you've stayed at Best Western Stovall's before? If so, what rates did you get? Right now they are saying $140 a night for my trip. We could almost stay at PPH for that. I would like to stay under $100 per night, if possible.

Yeah, we did and we paid a lot less but we got the Air Force rate due to the fact that Belan was able to get the discount for us all. I don't think it is worth that much money and I honestly don't think it is within walking distance.

Ok, that hotel is out then. I might still consider HoJo, but waiting for the entertainment rates was stressful! And a hotel with a breakfast might be a little nicer so we don't have to go to McDonald's every morning. Not sure where to go though. They all seem over $100.

Ok, that hotel is out then. I might still consider HoJo, but waiting for the entertainment rates was stressful! And a hotel with a breakfast might be a little nicer so we don't have to go to McDonald's every morning. Not sure where to go though. They all seem over $100.

If you are going to pay over $100 you may as well stay some place like the Ayre's Hotel that serves you a full breakfast. It isn't within walking distance but it is a really nice place to stay.

Is your date perhaps Presidents weekend? Maybe that's why the high rates.

Is the last weekend in Feb. presidents weekend? Maybe it would be better to get there on the monday and leave Thurs or something. That way hopefully I can still see Jessica.

Is the last weekend in Feb. presidents weekend? Maybe it would be better to get there on the monday and leave Thurs or something. That way hopefully I can still see Jessica.

No, it is 2/20 next year.

Normally yes, less pricey to book Monday - Thursday. Unless it is a holiday.
Now what are the dates that you are thinking of Andrea and Michelle?

I was thinking of going Feb 23 to 27th. That's a Thursday to Monday. But Monday to I guess Friday might be better. Arriving Monday morning, leaving Friday evening. So almost 4 full days in the parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter