A Pets appreciation thread

Here are my girls. Jazz (yellow) and Disco (blk/wht)

willisdogsholiday06061.jpg

louey said:
rowdyscoobyidphoto003.jpg

This is Scooby our rescued Greyhound :love:

sleepingbeauty002.jpg

This is Sierra our just recently adopted Cavalier King Charles Spaniel catching a few zzzzzzzzzz :love:

and
sierra022.jpg

Heather (Chinese Crested Powder Puff) with Sierra :love:

We Love our Furkids!!!!!!

Your greyhound is just like ours... how cute... I have a question... is he sitting down? Mine can't sit down.. and I was told by the organism that they can't sit... so I should not to force him to sit... All your Furkids are cute!

marconat said:
Your greyhound is just like ours... how cute... I have a question... is he sitting down? Mine can't sit down.. and I was told by the organism that they can't sit... so I should not to force him to sit... All your Furkids are cute!

Yes she is sitting, she sits alot but not on command. Some do sit some not. I see you are from Canada, I get alot of my dogs collars from someone that lives there. Your boy is quite handsome, I am partial to the ones that are fawn color.

YAY! A pets thread :cool1:

Here's my African Grey Parrot, Baby. It's not your eyes - she's an "over-preener" :sad2:

baby012.jpg

And here she is when we got her at 2 months old! Awwww.... :love:

baby3_jpg.jpg

Here's my little one!

Our green cheek conure named Wazzo of course!

DSC00391.jpg

He LOVES pancakes and syrup! :rotfl:

darn it - your pic of the conure isnt available anymore!! I'd love to see it. We nearly bought 2 red conures recently (but then the dogs came along) - they are gorgeous birds!!

and the african grey is soooooo cute!!! We were thinking about one of those too at the time

The king charles cavalier is cooooo gorgeous! I had one called Charlie when i was younger - he was lovely and friendly and i miss him lots. But most of all i miss my springer called Danny. He died many years ago but i miss him terribly and still cant get over his death (even to the point of saying i'm looking forward to seeing him when i pass away - sad but true!)

I'm going to miss my pups soooo much next year when we go to world :(

Here's my Sammy- the best dog in the world (and the only other female in my house!) She will not "talk" to me for a good two days after we get back from WDW!

Okay- cancel that- I can't post attachments? I wonder why?

Anyway she's a big (105lb) chocolate lab with a heart of gold. She's 6 and already suffered through all my boys being born (she loved them from day 1) as well as uterine cancer???? She's just the best.

Racey said:
darn it - your pic of the conure isnt available anymore!! I'd love to see it. We nearly bought 2 red conures recently (but then the dogs came along) - they are gorgeous birds!!

Oops, I put it back!! Thanks!

I have to leave two of my huge babies behind but they do ok and Mom comes by to feed. Here is cowboy our newest mustang!

hunterandcowboy.jpg

Here is my dog, this is Rhoda, a 10 year old toy poodle. We have had her since she was 12 weeks old. She is everything and more than we hoped for in a dog. She is perfect in our eyes.

Picture-1.jpg

my 1 year old Golden retriever Boomer

my 5 year old Great Pyrenees Stormie

my 1 year old Standard Poodle Sassy

my 8 year old cats Toby and Baby

My 6 year old Calico Missie

My 4 year old Bombay

My 6 year old Tuxedo Domino

My dad watched them when I went to Disney :cheer2:

the pictures didnt show up how do i post them?

Here is our parakeet, sitting on my computer. He is alot of fun and very friendly, he can let himself out of his cage in the morning and he stays out all day, flying around the house.

m_30c396dbf264bc803debd1b2e36cee3c.jpg

Shellymouse, I sat here in tears reading your postings. I don't have pictures of my dogs where I can upload them, but have 2 Boston Terriers (Mozart 11 and Constanze,8) and a Boxer (Bubble Gum 1 1/2). My 11 yr old Boston is my first child. Got him 3 months after getting married and moving away from my family. My DH is deployed right now and I keep telling my Mozart he has to stick around until Daddy comes home because I can't deal with it alone. If I goof and say "Daddy is coming home" he will look at the garage door for Daddy to come through. He is just about totally blind now, but still gets around well and knows where that garage door is.

My sympathies go out to the other members who have mentioned losing loved ones.

All of the pictures are great. I may try to figure out how to get some pictures on here so I can show my babies.

NewTruck009.jpg

Our German Shepherd, Fritzi. I didn't pick the name. My stepdad wanted something German. That's what he found. :confused3 Great dog, though.

79182holipic1-thumb.jpg

Here is my gorgeous and very spoilt 'furbaby' Holly. In this picture she is in her jogger stroller (named 'the magical express' hehehe) due to her having a VERY bad (and expensive year) following bilateral knee reconstructions, cruciated ligament repairs (a few weeks after her big knee op she did her cruciate!!!), pancreatitis (even though she's on the top vet prescribed liver diet food), and was then diagnosed with chronic liver disease and had to be tested for thyroid disease, cushings disease and addisons disease (all which they thought she had but she didn't). Then she had a 'funny' turn a few months back where she started SCREAMING for no apparent reason...so $600 later, after x-rays and a general anaesthetic and a few injections of morphine they found nothing wrong and she perked up!!! So, as I walk a lot (1.5 hrs a day) and she has always LOVED coming walking with me, I got her 'The magical express' stroller (which is pretty embarassing) but at least I know i'm giving her the best quality of life that I can,and although she can no longer walk far, she LOVES nothing more than sitting in her stroller with her tinkerbell hat and scarf on and walking with me!!! She was SO worth the $6000 I've spent on her this year!!! I will miss her ssooooo much when I come from Australia to DW, but she will be fine as my Mum and Dad(who we live with and she LOVES) will be taking care of her.....she will sleep in their room (will miss my bed hehehe) and probably keep them awake with her LOUD snoring!!! I am sure I will find her a lovely gift to bring home (I would love to find her a magical express sign to hang off her stroller:rotfl: )!!! She is the best!!!!

well, I don't know how to insert pictures....(computer challenged, here!!)

But, I have my two lovie dovie toy poodles named Pierre and Figaro!! They are my 4th and 5th children;)

I am leaving for WDW in 13 days, and the only sad part of my vacation is sending my furbabies to the dog sitter:guilty: Even though she is great, I will miss them terribly!!! Anyone else hate leaving there furbabies behind???

~Chris

We have Mocha, a 11 year old Chocolate Lab, Moo-Moo, a large 5 year old black half siamese cat, and Elphaba, a 8 month old Himalayan. But I don't know how to add pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter