A Mid-Winter Getaway ~ My First PTR!! ~ 4/13: TR update - pg. 8

Erg, drives me bonkers when Disney changes times/days for certain things at the last minute...then you have re-figure everything out! :laughing:

We haven't caught the whole Block Party Bash yet either, but from what I have seen, it was very cute!!!

Only 2 days! So jealous, I wish I was going with you. :sad1:

When you call me I can do little updates so everyone knows what you're up to. ;) hehe

Erg, drives me bonkers when Disney changes times/days for certain things at the last minute...then you have re-figure everything out! :laughing:

We haven't caught the whole Block Party Bash yet either, but from what I have seen, it was very cute!!!
Yeah, it's kind of irritating. And yesterday we almost thought they changed the times again. My dad was worried for a while because apparently someplace that lists show times had no Fantasmics at all during the next week. That would not have been okay! Fortunately, I guess it ended up being nothing.

Getting really close now, :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

HAVE FUN!:banana:
Thanks!! :goodvibes

Only 2 days! So jealous, I wish I was going with you. :sad1:

When you call me I can do little updates so everyone knows what you're up to. ;) hehe
Yep!! I'm sorry you can't come with us. :sad1: But you can definitely do updates for me if you want. :)

UPDATE:

I just checked Air Tran's website and it looks like their flight arrived in Orlando a little while ago. I haven't heard anything from them yet so I'll keep ya updated!

Soooo jealous, I wish I was there too.

ETA: Just got done talking to my other sister who talked to them and they were on the Magical Express bus stopping at Port Orleans before heading to the Boardwalk!

Jealous! I hope they're getting something for you, Sarah ;)

UPDATE:

Just heard from Mom and Dad again. They spent the morning at the Magic Kingdom. I guess it was pouring rain for a while but then it cleared up. Sounds like it's not too busy AT ALL!

Dad also told me that he almost called me this morning since I don't have school so I could listen to the opening show at the MK. Good thing he didn't, I probably would've started getting misty-eyed. :guilty:

Oh yeah, and I forgot to say, my sister brought along a little "mascot" for the trip so you'll have to stay tuned to see who it is! popcorn::

Oh yay! Mascots are so much fun! Can't wait to see all those pictures!

We're not that far away from April. It's be here before you know it! When I see PTRs for people who are going much later in the year, I think about how I wouldn't be able to wait that long!

UPDATE:

Mom, Dad, and Claire are at Epcot! They were about to go on Journey Into Imagination and hang around for Illuminations.

And they told us they bought me and Emma a couple souvenirs! :cool1: :goodvibes

:yay: presents! :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear the crowds are low!!

And a mascot...hmmm....interesting....:scratchin could it be a Vinylmation Mickey?

:yay: presents! :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear the crowds are low!!

And a mascot...hmmm....interesting....:scratchin could it be a Vinylmation Mickey?

Yeah, I don't want to spoil anything but Dad said he went over to Epcot Sunday night and the wait time for Soarin was listed at 25 minutes...well, he was able to pretty much walk right up to the front of the line! :eek::eek: When can you ever do that?!

haha, nope, the mascot's not a vinylmation!

UPDATE:

Got another call...they are at Hollywood Studios again and are hoping to get into Fantasmic tonight. I guess crowds seem to be picking up though.

Can't believe tomorrow's their last day already!

Yeah, I don't want to spoil anything but Dad said he went over to Epcot Sunday night and the wait time for Soarin was listed at 25 minutes...well, he was able to pretty much walk right up to the front of the line! :eek::eek: When can you ever do that?!

haha, nope, the mascot's not a vinylmation!

:faint: Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

UPDATE:

Got another call...they are at Hollywood Studios again and are hoping to get into Fantasmic tonight. I guess crowds seem to be picking up though.

Can't believe tomorrow's their last day already!

Where did this week disappear off to? I'm sure it went even fast for them! :sad1:

Where did this week disappear off to? I'm sure it went even fast for them! :sad1:

I know, when I was talking to Claire she said she couldn't believe today is their last day. :sad1: Time in Disney always seems to go so fast.

UPDATE:

Well, I heard from both Mom and Dad earlier and they were spending their last few hours at DHS. Atleast Claire and Dad were. Those last few hours sure are depressing. :sad1: Then they'll be up bright and early again tomorrow morning to come back home.

Oh yes, Emma and I also got Mission:Space e-postcards from them since they were at Epcot this morning.

I'm anxious to see all their pictures and hear other stories (even though I've already heard most of it! :rotfl:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter