A Memorial For Our Friend Rob

kingLouiethe1

<font color=red> Banned at Fred Segal's, unpleasan
It is with a very heavy heart that I report to those of you who don't already know that our friend Rob has very unexpectedly passed away from complications of pneumonia.

Though I never had the honor of meeting you in person, we had some really great times on the Dis. Thank you for being a wonderful person, for being there for the voyage that was planning my wedding, and for sharing so much of yourself with us.

My deepest condolences to Scott, his husband, I don't even have the words.

Scott asks that in lieu of flowers, a donation be made in his name to the Moonlight Players Theater in Clermont, Florida.

Disney-Cartoon-Mickey-Mouse-Wallpapers2.jpg

Though I never had the honor of meeting you in person, we had some really great times on the Dis. Thank you for being a wonderful person, for being there for the voyage that was planning my wedding, and for sharing so much of yourself with us.

My deepest condolences to Scott his husband, I don't even have the words.

Disney-Cartoon-Mickey-Mouse-Wallpapers2.jpg

Did I miss something? What happened

I am in shock and disbelief at the news of Rob's passing.

I had the luck to briefly meet Rob and Scott in person at WDW on Gay Day a few years ago, but it was his online presence that made us friends. He will be missed.

Did I miss something? What happened

Rob's husband Scott posted this on Facebook this afternoon:

It is with a heavy heart, that I tell you all that Rob Morrisroe, my Partner and my Best Friend, left this Earth at 2:23 this afternoon after a long battle with pneumonia. In lieu of flowers, we ask that a donation be made in his name to the Moonlight Players Theater in Clermont, Florida. Thank you all for your prayers and well-wishes. I love you all.

Oh my goodness. What sad news. He brought such light to this board. He will be missed.

Although I never had the pleasure of meeting him, I felt as if I knew him.

And that speaks volumes to the type of person he was...

I am adding my condolences to this board, Rob was an awesome person, always positve, his love for Disney and life was obvious. I know he will be missed by all who read his wedding adventures as well as his posts.

I am extremely saddened to hear this. Scott you have our most heart felt condolences and prayers. May your heart always be filled with memories of your love and the life you two had built together. We had never met Rob or Scott but I was hoping to in a few months at Gay Days.

Words can never truly express the heartache of loss just know we are thinking of you and those around you who lost a great man. :hug::littleangel:

I must admit that I an surprised about how sad the death of someone I never met is making me.

To all of those who were lucky enough to have met Rob, and especially to Scott, I offer my condolences. :sad1:

There are simply no words. :sad1: I am so sorry to hear this.

I'm speechless... as another poster said, I'm surprised at how saddened I am and I didn't even know him. Only through his posts here. I'm not a very frequent poster, but I'm a daily lurker. He will definitely be missed. Prayers for family and friends...

DH, DS and I were fortunate enough to meet Rob and Scott in 2009. We saw them again last year during our Gay Days trip.

Rob loved to tease me about being a stage mom, but he gave me terrific advice every time I asked for his help. When DS had an important audition or needed to choose a monologue I would go to Rob first. He was a dear friend and I will miss his guidance.

I will miss his jokes, his smile, his posts here and on FaceBook.

Scott, my heart aches for you. I am so very sorry for your loss. We have lost a friend, but you have lost your other half. :sad1: :hug:

This is just awful. While I never met Rob or Scott, I felt like I knew them from the postings. I had cancer last year and was home from work, over the course of 5 or 6 days I read the entire Big Fat Gay Wedding thread. As I told Rob at the time, it really helped to lift my spirits, and at times had me laughing out loud.

Scott, please accept my condolences for your loss.

I'm speechless. My condolences to Scott. I've loved his threads and replies. I will be making a donation in his memory.

I'm so sorry to hear this sad sad news.

Not the kind of news that I look for on the DIS at all. This is so sad. My most sincere condolences to you and Tolliver. :hug:

When you get down to it, there just are no words. :grouphug:

I am blown away by this news and I've never met either Rob nor Scott in person. But, Rob had such a dynamic personality that that came through in his posts.

If I will miss him, I can't imagine what Scott must be going through.

Scott -- My thoughts and prayers are with you, Tolliver and the rest of Rob's family.

My deepest heartfelt condolences to you Scott. I am so very sorry to see this news.
I didn't post on this board often, but I always enjoyed reading Rob's posts, I could feel his personality through his words.
I can tell he was an amazing person.
I am so sorry:hug::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter