A little "Let's Get to Know Each Other" poll!

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Cinderella, Sleeping beauty, beauty and the beast, Aladdin, The little mermaid, the lion king, hercules, Finding Nemo, nightmare before christmas
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? Air bud 1-4, Tuck Everlasting, the pacifier, Annie, babes in toyland, Mighty ducks 1-3, Heavyweights, hocus pocus, newsies

And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? Chicken Fingers n french fries

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? ..... Lilo and Stitch
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? ...... Not sure about that one, i'll have to have a think lol
And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? ...... The ice creams from the Ice Cream Parlour in Disneyland Paris Main Street USA

Donna
xxx

Hi, I'm Laura! I'm new too, and I think this was a great idea!
Little Mermaid
Newsies, Mary Poppins, Parent Trap, Pollyanna, Swiss Family Robinson. Sorry that was a lot!
Casey's Corner hot dog, popcorn, pizza in Italy, chocolate mousse in France

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Honestly... I love them all!
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? Hands down Miracle and POTC! (I wanna watch em both right now... now thats love!) Was Edward Scissor Hands a Disney Movie... cause I love that one too!
what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? Everything from everywhere... hey I'm not afraid to admit it!

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Finding Nemo, both Toy Story's, Monster's Inc., and Mulan
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? Definately Pirates!!! Gotta love it! Freaky Friday was pretty good (the new one), The Princess Diaries and I know this one is an oldie and it's mixed w/some animation, but Bedknobs and Broomsticks is great too!
what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? DOLE WHIPS all the way!!! :cheer2:

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Finding Nemo, Peter Pan, Toy Story
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? POTC all the way!!! I also liked HM
what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? I would have to agree with the Dole Whips. Those may be the best things in the entire universe.

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? that's totally Finding Nemo
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? Pirates of the Caribbean
And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? hmmm... that's a toughie b/c i love the eggrolls from the cart in Adventureland (right by the Jungle Cruise), the chocolate covered frozen bananas, the mickey ice cream sandwiches, but i guess my absolute favorite would be sushi from Japan b/c i love me some sushi :earboy2: :earseek: :earsgirl: :earsboy: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

animated: Beauty and the Beast
live action: Darby O'Gill and the little People....so amazing
food:mama melrose chicken parm :lovestruc

Hello All!

Lets see...
Little Mermaid
Pirates
Mashed Potatoes at Rose N Crown, Cheddar Soup and those frozen banana things!

1. The Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty
2. THE PARENT TRAP!! Both of them. If you want to get technical, I love the original, Parent Trap 2, Parent Trap 3, Parent Trap Hawaiian Honeymoon, and the new one. :) I'm crazy obsessed.
3. The Rice Krispy treat mickey heads dipped in chocolate

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Lilo and Stich & Peter Pan

What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? The Princess Diaries

And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? Those chocolate covered icecream bars shaped in a mickey head & Dole Whips!!!

1. The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, and Toy Story
2. Hmmm... can't think of one right now... it's been a long day lol
3. Frozen bananas!!! They are really really good!

Quick question to all the POTC fans... is the appeal in the movie/plot, or Johnny Depp? hehe

What's your favorite animated Disney movie?
The Aristocats is my all time favorite, followed by The Rescuers, Peter Pan, Oliver and Company, Hercules, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lilo & Stitch and The Emperor's New Groove. My favorite Pixar films are A Bug's Life and The Incredibles. :D

What's your favorite live-action Disney movie?
Hocus Pocus!

And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks?
Pretty much anything from Les Chefs de France.

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Cinderella with Peter Pan a close 2nd!
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? Pirate of the Caribbean!
And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? EVERYTHING!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter