A little "Let's Get to Know Each Other" poll!

M<3'sMickey

Mouseketeer
OK, so I know most of you know each other pretty well already, but I'm new. (Hi! :wave2: ) Also, I feel like lately I've had to act so adult! So let's be kiddies for a few minutes! (Humor me, guys. I feel like a thread killer. I know I'm new, but gimme a break!)

What's your favorite animated Disney movie?
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie?
And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks?
You don't have to pick just one favorite for each question!

Aladdin and Lilo & Stitch
Pirates of the Caribbean
Chicken fingers!

~Melissa
Bon Jovi and Disney girl!

A Goofy Movie (Most underrated Disney movie ever!!)
Jungle 2 Jungle lol and POTC
Dole whips and turkey legs

:wave: Hi

Cinderella
Pirates of the Caribbean (do the muppet movies count since Disney owns them?? :confused3 )
The cookie ice cream sandwhiches from MK (the bakery in Frontier Land I think?)

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? The Little Mermaid
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? Harry Ramsden's World Famous Fish and Chips at The Rose and Crown, with a Gold Beer Drink

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Finding Nemo
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? Miracle
And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? chicken fingers!!!

I'm not really new anymore, but I haven't posted in months, so I know no one. (And my name's Melissa also!)

Animated: tied between Hunchback and Beauty and the Beast
Not Animated: Haunted Mansion (I know a lot of people hate it, I find it awesome)
Food: Ooh such a hard one... crab cakes at the Blue Bayou/ fresh cookies at the Blue Ribbon Bakery/ Apple Fritters in New Orleans Square

Bambi
Pirates of the Caribbean
Bakersfield Broccoli and Cheese Soup in a bread bowl at DCA (only in cold weather)...or Zebra Domes from Boma in AKL

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Finding Nemo or The Incredibles
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? Miracle
And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks?Mickey Ice Cream Bar

Animated: Goofy Movie
Non Animated: Miracle
Food: Chicken Fingers (I swear Disney has the world's best) and the mashed potatoes at LTT

Hi all. I'm Goofy! (ok, not the Goofy, but it is my nickname) I'm not new, but I don't post alot, so I'm not surprised if I'm not really recongized.

Animated; Goofy Movie, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin
Live: Miracle, POTC
Favorite Food: Hrmmm....I havn't been to WDW in too long. I can't remember really.

1) Aladdin...most definatly
2)I think Im going to have to go with the muppets there.
3) The almond covered pretzels at Norway in Epcot, and the salted pretzels at Canada in Epcot. Im a pretzel fan , lol

Hi My name's Johanna... I haven't posted in awhile.

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? The Lion King
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? PoTC pirate: ,Remember the Titans, and Coach Carter( is that a Disney movie) i Couldn't remeber
what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? Cheese sauce at COSMIC RAYS!! :cool1: and the chicken wraps at POP YUMMMMM!

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Sleeping Beauty and Toy Story
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? PotC or The Santa Clause
And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? DOUBLE BACON CHEESEBURGERS FROM PECOS' BILL'S!! :cool1: :dancer: :thewave:

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Finding Nemo
What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? Newsies or POTC I can never decide
And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? GF Cheeseburger and fries! (only place eating out I can actually have a bun on my burger!!!)

Tough question! Beauty and the Beast or the Lion King (or nemo...too hard to pick!)

hmm Pirates - for the Depp loving!

I cant remember! But im going to assume some ice cream related thing!

What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Hmm. probably any of the Lion King movies, but it's too hard to choose just one.

What's your favorite live-action Disney movie? Newsies or the Lizzie McGuire movie.

And what's your favorite food in the Disney parks? Ice cream Mickey bars. :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter