A Darling Family Halloween Trip to Neverland (and Peter Pan Came Too)

The costumes are adorable! I've really enjoyed reading your previous trip reports, and am sure this one will be required reading, too!

Congrats on the race! Hopefully it will move you up a few corrals. I didn't submit a time so I'll be in the back. That's OK though because frankly that is where I belong:laughing: Sounds like your plan is tougher than mine. I'm doing the Hal Higdon beginner and it is plenty for me:rolleyes1 I'm still planning on riding the bus together from the Boardwalk. I haven't signed up for the race retreat tent but could possibly be talked into it. Did you sign up? If I'm remembering right you did it last year (which ended up being a smart move.):thumbsup2

Cute costumes! MNSSHP is my favorite Disney party. I want to go back in October to do the party again, as well as F&W, but Oct is not a good month for me work-wise.

Race Retreat tent - I want but really, I need to spend that $100.00 on cab fare to IOA for the HP stuff. Harry Potter is more important than warmth before a race – right? I was very happy to have purchased it last year but I figure if I prepare with both hand and feet warmers and throw away garbage bags (and perhaps even a throw away blanket) I should survive without the tent. Right? Right?

Great costumes! Cant wait to see all your photopass pics. We still haven't seen your costume.

What wonderful costumes!

But now, be honest: What did you have to do to get your DH to dress up as Peter Pan? :rolleyes1

Seriously, you have us waiting on the mail????:rotfl2:

I hope it gets there quickly, I'm always amazed how quick it can be. Love the costumes. They are all so cute, can't wait to see a group shot!

I don't know how I missed this...going back to catch up!
Don't worry you didn't miss much. Just getting started.

The costumes are adorable! I've really enjoyed reading your previous trip reports, and am sure this one will be required reading, too!
:welcome: I'm glad you're here. I hope this report lives up to your expectations!

Cute costumes! MNSSHP is my favorite Disney party. I want to go back in October to do the party again, as well as F&W, but Oct is not a good month for me work-wise.

Race Retreat tent - I want but really, I need to spend that $100.00 on cab fare to IOA for the HP stuff. Harry Potter is more important than warmth before a race – right? I was very happy to have purchased it last year but I figure if I prepare with both hand and feet warmers and throw away garbage bags (and perhaps even a throw away blanket) I should survive without the tent. Right? Right?
I actually think we'll be fine without the Race Retreat Tent. It isn't possibly going to be as cold as it was last year. And even last year it really wasn't all that bad. I just had lots of layers on that I shed throughout the race. There are so many people packed into the corrals that we all keep each other warm! I'd definitely choose Harry Potter over the race retreat.

Great costumes! Cant wait to see all your photopass pics. We still haven't seen your costume.
My costume is a bit of a dud. I just have a Tinkerbell t-shirt. You'll see a few pictures of me, but the best pictures are definitely of the kids and DH!

What wonderful costumes!

But now, be honest: What did you have to do to get your DH to dress up as Peter Pan? :rolleyes1
DH just gave me one stipulation with the Peter Pan costume. No tights:rotfl: He actually had a lot of fun with it that night and when I asked him his favorite part of the trip he said, "I loved being Peter Pan." It gave him a chance to be a kid again which is something he has a harder time with than me. As my June trip report showed, I rarely act like a grown up:laughing:

Love the costumes!!!!
How did I totally miss that you had another trip???

Amanda
I didn't do a pretrippie for this trip. It just kind of snuck up on me too.

Seriously, you have us waiting on the mail????:rotfl2:

I hope it gets there quickly, I'm always amazed how quick it can be. Love the costumes. They are all so cute, can't wait to see a group shot!
We didn't have to wait long on the mail! The CD has arrived:cool1: :cool1: I was suprised at how fast it came.

great costumes.....:thumbsup2
Thanks. You'll see many more pictures of them!

Love your costumes! Can't wait to hear more!

Love the MNSSHP!

Terri
:welcome: The costumes turned out great! The MNSSHP was really fun!

The Photopass CD has arrived and we can get on with the trip to Neverland.:banana: We marched up to the photo pass guy and he took these goodys for us. First up my boys are playing Following the Leader (everybody sing along.)

Photo0003FourBySix.jpg

Then Wendy hopped in.

Photo0008FourBySix.jpg

Photo0013FourBySix.jpg

Photo0018FourBySix.jpg

Then I insisted Peter join in.

Photo0026FourBySix.jpg

Then I jumped in for a family shot.

Photo0029FourBySix.jpg

Photo0030FourBySix.jpg

Pretty successful shoot I think. Don’t you just love the train station all decorated for Halloween?:goodvibes Plus I got a chance to show you all the fun Photopass Halloween borders. We aren’t done with pictures yet so stay tuned for more.

What great pictures!

It must be so fun to be a photopass photographer for the Halloween season.

DH just gave me one stipulation with the Peter Pan costume. No tights:rotfl: He actually had a lot of fun with it that night and when I asked him his favorite part of the trip he said, "I loved being Peter Pan." It gave him a chance to be a kid again which is something he has a harder time with than me. As my June trip report showed, I rarely act like a grown up:laughing:
That's so cool. I can't imagine ever getting my DH to do such a thing, but who knows, maybe someday! :thumbsup2

Those costumes are awesome! I absolutely love them!

This looks like it's going to be such a fun night--I love MNSSHP!

Wow, your family looks awesome! Love the costume concept. Great pics. I love the MNSSHP! Can't wait to go again.

I loved all of the Photopass pictures but I think my favorite one is Michael and John playing follow the leader. You guys looked soooooo cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter