A cruise I would like to sail is....

A winter season in the Mediterranean, which would have the all the holiday sailings that the ships do in The Bahamas and Caribbean such as Star Wars Day At Sea, Marvel Day At Sea, Halloween on The High Seas and Very Merry Time Christmas sailings.

It seems such a waste to me that DCL only have summer European sailings, when winter Mediterranean sailings are very popular on other lines.

Just a longer Caribbean cruise. Not in July - too many kids! 8 nights in the fall isn’t long enough!

If you worked at DCL and were in charge of cruise destinations, what one cruise would you schedule?

Mine would be a cruise leaving from Disney land in California going to each of the Disney parks world wide. I know this sounds like a long cruise but who cares, it's on a Disney cruise ship.
This sounds spectacular! :boat:

14 night Caribbean cruise that went both Eastern and Western. And your first and last full day of the cruise is at Castaway Cay
This. And I'd like for it to be on the Dream. We don't do cruises that are fewer than 7nights, so we've been on all the ships except for the Dream. I know we could do B2B on the Dream, but my dh doesn't want to do one.

This. And I'd like for it to be on the Dream. We don't do cruises that are fewer than 7nights, so we've been on all the ships except for the Dream. I know we could do B2B on the Dream, but my dh doesn't want to do one.

I wouldn't like basically losing a day on the B2B. The longest cruise I've done is 7 nights, but that would be a fun trip to do both sides of the Caribbean

As much fun as I've had dreaming up destinations for this thread (South-Eastern Africa! Hudson Bay! The Suez Canal!), what I'd be most likely to purchase would be more options out of NYC, or better yet, Baltimore and have them later in the season. I'd love Baltimore-Virginia Beach- Savannah-At Sea- Castaway - Charleston - At Sea- Baltimore in the late fall. Or something like that. Bonus points for being a Merry time cruise.

I wouldn't like basically losing a day on the B2B. The longest cruise I've done is 7 nights, but that would be a fun trip to do both sides of the Caribbean
We've done the West twice and have it booked again for 2022. We've done 3 Eastern different islands each time. I'd like to do a southern. Another fun idea would be an East South or West South combo! I'd have to be 10-14 days long.

I would love to see North America, Pacific Coast cruises that run from San Diego to Vancouver, with possible stops in the following ports, i.e., San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Astoria, Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver and then reverse, i.e., Vancouver, Victoria, Astoria, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego.

Round trip 7 night Hawaiian island cruise, like NCL offers.

Also, I'd like to see a FL and Bahamian (or Caribbean) cruise out of NY, in the summer when students and school staff can sail. We did this in 2012 and loved it. They haven't offered it in the summer since. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter